Subverse Free Download Latest Version
Subverse Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – SUBVERSE contains fully 3D-animated, explicit sex scenes hand-crafted by…
Developer: Studio FOW Steam
Genre: 3D Game, Voiced, Male Protagonist, Big Tits, Monster Girl, Sci-Fi, Animated, Turn Based Combat, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Strategy, RPG, Oral Sex, Sex Toys
Tired of crappy, low effort hentai games? Then enter the Subverse – an old school PC gaming experience developed from the ground up for the discerning adult by a team of filthy apex perverts.
Discover the Prodigium Galaxy – filled to the brim with original lore and thick, meaty content. Explore dozens of star systems and hundreds of planets to find all sorts of missions, anomalies and other interesting stuff like sexy bounty hunter squidgirls that relentlessly stalk you and your equally sexy crew of waifus.
Throw down in either SHMUP-style space missions dripping with retro nostalgia or take the thinking man’s approach and duke it out on the ground with dynamic turn-based combat. Mastering both modes will lead to glorious booty so you can upgrade your ship and troops.
The Mary Celeste not only holds the record for fastest sub-light delivery of weed in the galaxy but she’s also your base of operations. Visit your various stations like Engineering, the Hangar and the Locker room to upgrade your forces, or relax in leisure spots like the Bar and your Quarters.
There are no good girls in Subverse. Well, not until you train them, anyway. These are the baddest babes in the galaxy complete with exceptional combat potential and drop-dead gorgeous looks. Earn their loyalty and get some other exceptional benefits in the process. Like sex.
NEW WAIFU – BLYTHE
Help Blythe out of a pickle and she may repay you in her own way.
NEW BLYTHE NSFW SCENES
The Blythe update comes with 28 new Pandora scenes for the sexy warlord! She is also available in Gallery mode!
Three new side quests have been added to the game.
NEW ONBOARD DIALOGUES
All your crewmates have new dialogue onboard the ship to reflect the latest exciting developments!
Tweaks and Improvements
- Glitch line on top of Entering Screen (Pandora and Gallery) fixed.
- Reduced Raenos Mercenary’s initiative in Grid Combat.
- Yahgot’s anti-stun passive now working in Grid Combat.
- Yahgot now has skill icons in Grid Combat.
- Added a UI SFX when the alert speech bubble pops up on screen.
- Fixed issue where a barrel spawned on top of a hole on Tandov scenario in Grid Combat. This caused the game to crash if targeted.
- Fixed issue where Kino news segments required a specific gameplay event to update the news. I.e. progressing the story to the next section or speaking with a waifu onboard the Mary Celeste.
- Fixed issue when clicking on the Jukebox or Gallery, then exiting screen back to the Bar, DEMI appeared on the far table in a T-Pose onboard the Mary Celeste.
Known Issues (Does not include all issues)
- VFX Poison sometimes lingers after the unit who had it is destroyed in Grid Combat.
- Some instances of speech bubble VO still playing during the end mission screen.
- Not all anomalies in Navigation update visually after a specific event takes place. WIP.
- Clipping issues during dialogue sections for some newly introduced characters in Fortune’s release.
- Some characters’ animation pose transitions are not in place yet during dialogue sections for Fortune’s release.
- If multiple enemies are stunned, when it is their turn, the arrow above their head still renders even after their turn has passed in Grid Combat.
- Visual bug, when a mantic reaches max level of 40 a white icon will appear the first time you enter the lab, as if there were more levels but goes away after selecting another mantic.
- Mission log filter inconsistency if you filter out finished missions, then filter out on Nebula’s, the filtered Finished missions will be in the list again.
- Waifus active, passive and ultimate icons do not always render in the same order from Locker room to selection screen.
- Visual bug, unlockable abilities/passives not showing up or showing as locked in the Laboratory or Selection screen after the character has reached required level (some known characters Napholeon & Chodestool passed level 30).
- Character upgrades based on level are not fully implemented for all characters.
- Imperium’s Shocktrooper Purify status remains on character after Shocktrooper is killed.
- Visual bug, if a unit has shield and armor and receives damage while the preview damage animation is happening on the health bars, there’s a chance it will show shield or armor remaining on the bar when there is not after the attack (In most cases remaining shield but in the character info it will show zero shield as intended).
- Alt-Tabbing potentially can cause the game to crash, especially during areas of the game where high loads take place.
- Report stating Rekall’s passive can cause a softlock if an enemy counters with low health and dies from Rekall’s passive.
- Low texture resolution rendering for some users during dialogue sequences throughout the game.
- Some users reported odd textures when loading Ela and Taron in PANDORA and Gallery.
- Framerate drop can cause Mary Celeste to shoot out of the jump-gate in Navigation.
- Bridge projector fails to update the color scheme throughout Mary Celeste consistently.
- Physics on dangling pieces such as tentacles or hair (i.e. Huntress or Killi) may clip through the character’s body or rapidly vibrate during dialog sequences.
- Yellow/White screen flashing artifact during space combat when using the FXAA aliasing method. Most likely due to the lens flare and or high bloom values.
- On rare occasions, an unintentional song plays during some areas of the game.
- On rare occasions, clicking the ‘Help’ button in the dialogue section of the game can remove the help text but can’t be re-enabled until restarting or starting a new scene.
- Potential stuttering when playing back cinematics for some systems. Note there is an option to disable 4k videos from the graphics tab under settings. This has improved performance for some users.
- Reports of performance issues on some Space Combat random scenario maps.
- Animation in You’re Mine Now scene needs finalizing.
- Replay icons and navigation icon concepts are a work in progress, inconsistencies are known.
- Completion percentage counters in Navigation are a WIP and may have some inconsistencies.
- Equipables for characters in Grid Combat are a work in progress and may not work as intended. In addition to this, we are considering moving the equipable items menu to the character selection screen where choices can be made right before battle.
How To Install Subverse
- Play the game