Being a DIK Free Download Latest Version
Being a DIK Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love…
Developer: DrPinkCake Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Genre: 3DGC, Male protagonist, Animated, Dating sim, School setting, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Combat, Humor, Point & click, Puzzle, Romance, Lesbian, Strategy, Turn based combat, Twins
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he’ll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
- Fixed a bug where three different clucks weren’t added to the dorm party free roam event.
- Fixed a bug where one lewd scene wasn’t replayable in the gallery.
- Fixed a bug where Jill’s chat from episode 7 appeared multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where the Skip transitions setting in preferences was reversed.
- Fixed a bug with the path minigames in all episodes, which caused the minigame to fail too easily when hovering the start area.
- Fixed a bug with a Quinn scene
- Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t receive money from playing Shuffle on the old phone
- Fixed a bug where Swyper chats would crash if you opened them during free roam events without available Swyper chats.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with the end report for Sage.
- Fixed an issue where MCs name didn’t show in a lewd scene.
- Corrected typos in episode 8
- 4158 renders
- 24 2D-art pieces
- 358 animations
- 37 songs
- 31 sound effects
- Upgraded Ren’Py version to 7.4.10
- Updated functionality for viewing special renders in the Rewards app.
- Redesigned the game menus.
- Removed the splash screen due to performance issues
- Added a button to manually save persistent data in the Save menu; automatic saving still works as before.
- Fixed a rare bug with Brawler that caused four options that resulted in a miss to show at once.
- Fixed a bug with the math tests that displayed the wrong grade when cheating.
- Fixed a bug with the bar mixing menu in episode 7.
- Fixed a rare bug with the mansion mini-game.
- Fixed cosmetic bugs with the phone.
- Fixed an issue with the “Previously on Being a DIK” section for episode 7.
- Fixed a bug with reaching turn 100 in Triple Tile.
- Fixed an issue where the MC didn’t get the right avatar in the Bios app.
- Fixed an issue with Rooster images not being closed with the middle-mouse button on the old phone.
- Fixed an issue where Brandi was named Brian in her dialogue.
- Fixed a Bios issue with Josy.
- Fixed an issue where Madame Rose was misplaced in alphabetical order in the Bios app.
- Fixed an issue where the Madame Rose intro was played after each choice when visiting her using the phone.
- Corrected typos in episode 7
– Fixed a bug where the new phone, mainly Rooster, would cause an exception for subsurfaces, for a subset of players.
– Fixed a bug where Shuffle would give you unlimited money.
– Corrected typos in episode 7
– Fixed a bug with the Bios app, where you would get multiple entries if you rolled back to change your mind during some choices.
– Fixed an issue where you got stuck in the final freeroam of episode 7 if you dismissed Riona too fast in her chat.
– Fixed a dialogue bug in episode 6 with Josy and Maya.
– Fixed a bug with a patched animation in episode 6 during the scene with Envy and Sandy.
– Fixed a bug with a missing image for Jade’s phone chat in episode 7.
– Fixed a bug where calling people using the old phone wouldn’t bring back the quick menu until you opened and closed the phone again.
– Fixed four missing renders during the tennis match.
– Corrected typos in episode 7
Added Episode 7 that includes
836 GUI elements
34 2D-art pieces
20 sound effects
– During free roam events, any progress made in phone apps will be saved when saving the game.
– Fixed a bug that caused a conflict between entering save names, pet names and other inputs.
– Any illegal characters typed for your save name will be removed immediately to avoid getting a blank save name.
– The experience allocation in the mansion mini-game now indicates where you added % for the current round.
– Experience doesn’t reset when purchasing perks in the mansion mini-game.
– You can now subtract allocated experience points in the mansion mini-game using the right mouse button.
– The fast travel option is now persistent instead of a local save variable.
– Lowered the intro splash screen volume and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
– Set the power save option to be disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
– Updated the money system backend.
– Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
– Added a presplash loading image.
– Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
– Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
– The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
– The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
– The save/load menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
– Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
– To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There’s an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
– Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
– Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
– Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill’s piano scene wouldn’t play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn’t Sage’s fuck buddy.
– Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn’s text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill’s chat first.
– Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
– Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn’t show Moria appearing.
– Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
– Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
– Corrected typos in episodes 1-6
How To Install Being a DIK
- Play the game