Being a DIK Free Download Latest Version
Being a DIK Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love…
Developer: DrPinkCake Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Genre: 3DGC, Male protagonist, Animated, Dating sim, School setting, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Combat, Humor, Point & click, Puzzle, Romance, Lesbian, Strategy, Turn based combat, Twins
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he’ll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
– Fixed a game breaking issue with Neil’s chat that caused the replies to be out of sync with Neil and MC. If your save file has this issue, restart from episode 9 to fix it.
– Fixed a game breaking issue where importing multiple saves during one game caused duplicated entries of lists such as Contacts and Bios. If your save file have duplicates of any Bios, I’d recommend restarting that save file from the Import screen of Season 3 again.
– Fixed an issue where the MC name in the scene gallery wasn’t updated to use your MC name.
– Hid the quick menu during the Party Planner mini-game.
– Fixed an issue with Rooster that incorrectly indicated that a new cluck was available after a Josy and Maya event.
– Fixed an issue where you couldn’t win the body shot competition with Becky.
– Fixed an issue with a missing image during a Quinn scene
– Fixed an issue with Rusty’s Bios that said the opposite of what was expected with the mansion mini-game.
– Fixed an issue with the fast travel map in the final free roam event
– Fixed a variable regarding a dialogue with Derek
– Fixed a pet name issue.
– Corrected typos
- Added Episode 9 that includes
- 5037 renders
- 303 animations
- 12 2D-art pieces
- 5 2D-art animations
- 30 songs
- 13 sound effects
- – Fixed an issue where the setting to only show the close button in the rewards app when hovering caused a traceback error.
- – Corrected typos
- – Added Rollback Side option to Dialogue tab in Preferences.
- – Removed 6 songs due to a band’s wishes. Favorite lists are reset as a result.
- – Overhauled the main menu music player
- – Your save file will now show if you have minigames enabled or not. You need to save your game once in v0.9.0 for this to show.
Interlude Season 3:
2 2D-art pieces
2 2D-art animations
18 sound effects
– Fixed an issue where asking the Pink Rose girls for a picture required permanent DIK affinity as opposed to DIK affinity.
– Fixed an issue with the Rewards app, showing an exclamation mark wrongly when reloading saves after finding special renders.
– Fixed a rare bug where the app description would still show after closing the phone.
– Fixed a bug with the fast travel button being enabled too early in a free roam event in episode 7.
– Fixed an issue in episode 7, where Jill’s scene would be skipped if you left Cathy after class.
– Fixed an issue with the save transfer interface that didn’t use the current save name automatically when saving.
– Fixed an issue with the History menu, cutting off sentences.
– Fixed a bug with the new message icon in episode 2.
– Fixed a dialogue issue for Isabella’s morning scene in episode 2.
– Fixed an issue with the episode 6 pack quest.
– Fixed a bug with Triple Tile that caused multiple entries of new high scores.
– Fixed an issue with a special render in episode 6.
– Fixed two Settings app icons that were put in the wrong order.
– Fixed a wrong bios entry in episode 5.
– Added a missing bios entry for a major choice in episode 7.
– Fixed bugs with Swyper chats where girls didn’t properly reject you.
– Fixed a dialogue bug with gender classes episodes 1-2.
– Fixed two renders in episode 6 which were reversed due to cleaning the bathroom in the mansion mini-game.
– Fixed a bug in the mansion mini-game which in rare cases would exceed 100% experience points during allocation
– Fixed a bug with the gallery for a lewd scene in episode 8.
– Fixed a bug in the Music app that caused multiple songs to be loaded if you favorited a certain song.
– Corrected typos in episode 8
- Fixed a bug where three different clucks weren’t added to the dorm party free roam event.
- Fixed a bug where one lewd scene wasn’t replayable in the gallery.
- Fixed a bug where Jill’s chat from episode 7 appeared multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where the Skip transitions setting in preferences was reversed.
- Fixed a bug with the path minigames in all episodes, which caused the minigame to fail too easily when hovering the start area.
- Fixed a bug with a Quinn scene
- Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t receive money from playing Shuffle on the old phone
- Fixed a bug where Swyper chats would crash if you opened them during free roam events without available Swyper chats.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with the end report for Sage.
- Fixed an issue where MCs name didn’t show in a lewd scene.
- Corrected typos in episode 8
- 4158 renders
- 24 2D-art pieces
- 358 animations
- 37 songs
- 31 sound effects
- Upgraded Ren’Py version to 7.4.10
- Updated functionality for viewing special renders in the Rewards app.
- Redesigned the game menus.
- Removed the splash screen due to performance issues
- Added a button to manually save persistent data in the Save menu; automatic saving still works as before.
- Fixed a rare bug with Brawler that caused four options that resulted in a miss to show at once.
- Fixed a bug with the math tests that displayed the wrong grade when cheating.
- Fixed a bug with the bar mixing menu in episode 7.
- Fixed a rare bug with the mansion mini-game.
- Fixed cosmetic bugs with the phone.
- Fixed an issue with the “Previously on Being a DIK” section for episode 7.
- Fixed a bug with reaching turn 100 in Triple Tile.
- Fixed an issue where the MC didn’t get the right avatar in the Bios app.
- Fixed an issue with Rooster images not being closed with the middle-mouse button on the old phone.
- Fixed an issue where Brandi was named Brian in her dialogue.
- Fixed a Bios issue with Josy.
- Fixed an issue where Madame Rose was misplaced in alphabetical order in the Bios app.
- Fixed an issue where the Madame Rose intro was played after each choice when visiting her using the phone.
- Corrected typos in episode 7
– Fixed a bug where the new phone, mainly Rooster, would cause an exception for subsurfaces, for a subset of players.
– Fixed a bug where Shuffle would give you unlimited money.
– Corrected typos in episode 7
– Fixed a bug with the Bios app, where you would get multiple entries if you rolled back to change your mind during some choices.
– Fixed an issue where you got stuck in the final freeroam of episode 7 if you dismissed Riona too fast in her chat.
– Fixed a dialogue bug in episode 6 with Josy and Maya.
– Fixed a bug with a patched animation in episode 6 during the scene with Envy and Sandy.
– Fixed a bug with a missing image for Jade’s phone chat in episode 7.
– Fixed a bug where calling people using the old phone wouldn’t bring back the quick menu until you opened and closed the phone again.
– Fixed four missing renders during the tennis match.
– Corrected typos in episode 7
Added Episode 7 that includes
836 GUI elements
34 2D-art pieces
20 sound effects
– During free roam events, any progress made in phone apps will be saved when saving the game.
– Fixed a bug that caused a conflict between entering save names, pet names and other inputs.
– Any illegal characters typed for your save name will be removed immediately to avoid getting a blank save name.
– The experience allocation in the mansion mini-game now indicates where you added % for the current round.
– Experience doesn’t reset when purchasing perks in the mansion mini-game.
– You can now subtract allocated experience points in the mansion mini-game using the right mouse button.
– The fast travel option is now persistent instead of a local save variable.
– Lowered the intro splash screen volume and made its sound level controlled by the SFX channel.
– Set the power save option to be disabled by default to favor performance over energy settings.
– Updated the money system backend.
– Replaced the animations for the main girl episode report and updated the design.
– Added a presplash loading image.
– Added a skip 5 pages at the time button for the Save/Load screen.
– Disabled right-clicking the Skip button to skip to the next choice.
– The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
– The quick menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
– The save/load menu will be hidden when using the phone and restored when closing the phone.
– Fixed an issue with autosaving, causing a lag spike during choices during animations.
– To reduce lag, autosaving is now less frequent. There’s an option in the Preferences menu to remove Autosaving and thus remove lag spikes.
– Fixed a rare bug with Shuffle.
– Fixed a bug where you could repeatedly talk to Nick during the free-roam event at the DIKs in episode 6.
– Fixed a bug in episode 6 where Jill’s piano scene wouldn’t play if you chose to sit with Sage & Quinn for lunch and wasn’t Sage’s fuck buddy.
– Fixed a bug in episode 3 where Quinn’s text message would cause an error if you entered and exited Jill’s chat first.
– Fixed a bug with the episode report for Jill in episode 6.
– Fixed an issue where playing a song for the bushes in Dungeons and Gremlins didn’t show Moria appearing.
– Fixed an issue with a special render causing Tommy to disappear momentarily in the first free-roam event of episode 6.
– Fixed an issue with the oversized text for a subset of work tasks in the mansion mini-game.
– Corrected typos in episodes 1-6
How To Install Being a DIK
- Play the game
Episode 1: 1386
Episode 2: 4413
Episode 3: 3985
Episode 4: 0421
Episode 5: 4226
Episode 6: 4463
Episode 7: 1159
Episode 8: 3211
Episode 9: 4232
Being a DIK Free Download
Season 3 Interlude + Episode 9