The Arson Betrayal Free Download Latest Version
The Arson Betrayal Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – The Arson Betrayal puts you in the shoes of Leo Somerfort (or any name you want).
Developer: Crispy Chicken Productions Patreon – Twitter
Censored: No (Uncensored Hand-holding)
Version: 0.7.5 – Act II – Chapter 2 + Act I – Chapter 2 Visual Rework
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Big Tits, Honey Select, Ahegao, Corruption, Creampie, Male Domination, Masturbation, Handjob, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Graphic Violence, Mobile Game, Big Tits, Harem
The Arson Betrayal puts you in the shoes of Leo Somerfort (or any name you want). With only an apartment in Ablesmith City and enough cash to pay the bills for a few months, you’ve been working at a café, hoping to save enough money to be able to go to college.
But one fateful encounter plunges you into the middle of a conspiracy filled with lies, betrayal, and violence.
“Watch your back. Trust no one.”
“Now it begins.”
The Arson Betrayal is first and foremost a Harem game, centered around a choice-driven and story-focused action-thriller visual novel.
Players are given the opportunity to choose which girls they wish to pursue a relationship with (or even none at all), as they spiral down towards the center of a deadly conspiracy.
As the story goes, you’ll discover the girls’ different kinks and be given the chance to determine how your relationship with them progresses, romantically or otherwise.
A majority of your choices and conversations with characters throughout the story are remembered and may affect the story as you go forward.
- A visual rework of Act I – Chapter II, along with a few bug fixes and dialogue changes.
- Added a small choice in the Prologue that may or may not be too noticeable.
- A major installation change for Android players. More info available below.
- This update already includes the 0.7.2 bug fix.
- Bug fix for a game-breaking save causing an endless loop.
- Contains the in-game walkthrough and Casual Mode, an option to turn off timed events.
1,534 new images and 37 new animations Bug fixes from previous versions. Typo corrections and a few changes, plus a beta version of the in-game walkthrough (still W.I.P, so it’s not yet accessible in-game.)
- Fixed two game-breaking bugs: The first, which causes an infinite looping sequence on one of the scenes due to broken variables, and the second, which invalidates the player’s choices, and essentially locking them out of a scene and breaking the gallery.
- Some bug fixes and typographical errors, as well as some corrections in the code.
- 1,497 new images and 31 new animations
- Bug fixes for previous versions.
- Code cleaning and typo corrections.
- Added several code I’ll need for future chapters.
Released the Act II Interlude: ‘The Assistant’, containing 1,061 images and 24 animations. Also contains several bug fixes and important changes.
How To Install The Arson Betrayal
- Play the game