Rick and Morty: Another Way Home Free Download Latest Version
Rick and Morty: Another Way Home Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – Play as Morty as he tries to find a way home through sexy adventures in another universe!
Developer: Night Mirror F95
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, Sci-fi, Humor, Cosplay, Twins, Animated, Anal Sex, Bdsm, Blackmail, Bukkake, Creampie, Footjob, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Lactation, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Mind Control, Multiple Penetration, Ntr, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Rape, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Tentacles, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal sex, Virgin
This is an unofficial ren’py fan remake of Rick And Morty – A Way Back Home by Ferdafs.
Play as Morty as he tries to find a way home through sexy adventures in another universe!
No sandbox! Expanded and extra scenes! Finishing choices for many sequences! New dialogue and story reworks!
r3.8 – Content Update
PATCH FILE ONLY BUG FIX (r3.8.1):
Image conflict in the patch only file. It has been updated to r3.8.1. You only need to download this file if you used the previous patch file. If you are using the full game or uncompressed images this does not affect you.
- Day 18: 1 New Beth Scene!
- Day 33: 2 New Summer Scenes!
- Day 3: Expanded Foot Event in “Truth or Dare”.
- Day 27: New Morticia Sleep Scene.
- Day 37: New Animation(s) for “Cumming Clean”.
- Day 38: New Scene for Wild Summer at the waterpark.
- Day 39: New Scene for Space Christmas day.
r3.7f – Content Update
- Day 38: 1 New Scene with Beth.
- Quick menu now once again has a hide/show button. This will only hide the dialogue window and will leave a toggle on the bottom (thanks to paxogre for the code)
- Light under Summers door has been removed (Thanks aaroninus)
- Do Over is now 4 rows of heads instead of three (sorry it now looks slightly worse on small android devices)
- Several additional misplaced blinks fixed
- Day 15 updated Morticia’s eye positions (thanks to MobileGrunt for noticing)
- Renpy updated to 8.0.3. There is no longer a 32.exe file included. Hopefully this will resolve the issue that Android users are having with installing the game.
r3.7 – Content Update
- The upstairs of the Smith house has been redesigned to be more consistent, and also have a door for the bathroom! (last door on the right!)
- Rick now has a Guard uniform in a few scenes where standard Rick outfit was a little odd.
- Day 3: Summer now has a brief intro moment with Morticia on Day 3
- Day 10: After much heated debating behind the scenes, Summer’s sleeping scene “skip” option has been changed to “end”, which means choosing this option is effectively taking a different path, instead of pretending it didn’t happen. Game may still have inconsistent reference to it, let me know if you spot any.
- Day 11: Just like Summer’s sleep scene, Beth’s sleep scene is no longer a “skip”, but a choice not to. Again, if you find inconsistent reference to it, let me know.
- Day 20: The hole in Morty’s door now stays consistent through the scenes… at least for Day 20.
r3.6J – Content Update
For the new scenes, I recommend playing from the start of Day 32. Use Day Selector or Scene Selector to quickly get there, loading saves should work fine.
- Day 32 has 3 new scenes! Use Day Selector or Chapter Navigator to play them.
- Day 37 has 1 new scene with Beth having a “talk” with Morty.
- Iceloo: provided X-ray art for Beth’s Stuck in the Wash Scene during Family Night on Day 36
- Pregnancy flag removed from Do Over, many players found it misleading.
- X-Ray is now a toggle option on the Preferences menu (currently only 2 scenes with X-ray)
- Niki added to do over menu. Still no new mattress…
- Bova and Dottie added to Do Over menu.
- Do Over items are now hidden unless: in a replay, a scene after the event takes place. or has been viewed/changed. i.e. you should only see the things that can be “done over” rather than future events. Note that once you have viewed an event it will stick for that playthrough, even if you jump into a past day.
- Day 38: Ending scene for Jerry given its own thumbnail in Scene Selector (and no longer plays as part of the Deep End Mindblower)
- Opacity sliders changed to match text speed/Auto-Forward.
- Toggle Dialogue window button removed from quick bar.
- New Chapter Points added to: Day 31 (The Mall), Day 32 (Bathroom and Tent)
- Fixed issue in Day 26 where choosing Anal option didn’t correctly clear an old flag, causing the images not to display
- Fixed issue with Skipping over Double BJ in Ghost Fuckers
- Fixed numerous instances of character names not using the new variable system
- Fixed Do Over issues with a few options setting the wrong flags
- Fixed Morty saying he wish he hadn’t used a condom when taking the condom off with Kitty
- Fixed several blinks happening in the wrong spots
- Added skip to Morti/Sum Do Over event Dreams so that it can properly be turned off.
- Added skip to options that only had Yes/No preventing a player from ever fully rolling back the event.
- Summer’s bracelet now stays on the correct arm.
r2.0 – Content Update
Ren’py Ver 2.0-Unity Match Ver 3.1f
While you don’t have to, I do recommend starting a NEW GAME (and then using the new Do Over menu to restore progress). I had inconsistent behavior with older saves and while they generally worked, they were a bit wonky.
- Content (Major): 7 new scenes have been added to the game. 1 with Tricia/Reka, 1 with Facist Beth, 1 with Facist Jessica, 1 with Facist Beth and Facist Jessica, 3 with Wild Summer.
- Feature (Major): A new feature has been added, the “Do Over” menu. This acts like a day selector but also lets you toggle past (and future?) choices. It also lets you redefine Morty’s age and the nickname his mom calls him. This works both in game and during replays, although be warned that changes in replay will carry back into the main game. Note that setting future choices with it, will be overwritten when you actual play those scenes. Do over does not change the choice in the current scene, but rather past scenes. You should still use rollback or saves to select a different scene choice.
- Feature (Minor): Quick menu now has an alternate mode with icons! It can be selected at new game start and also toggled from the prefs menu.
- Feature (Minor): New Buttons for Do Over, Hide/show Dialogued Window, and move quick menu top/bot, have been added to the quick menu bar. Do over button wont show up on small phone screens.
- Feature (Minor): A new option for AutoMenu has been added that will tell girls either be on or off Birth Control. This choice also affects scenes where using a condom is an option. Selecting yes to BC will also use condoms when its an option in extended scenes.
- Dialogue (Minor): Typos and dialgoue adjustments made throughout the whole game (yay editing). You don’t need to replay, mostly minor changes. I think I’ve got the vast majority of them, but again, big game there are still bound to be typos.
- Dialogue( Minor): Even more typos fixed thanks to CircleJerker!
- Extra (Minor): Expanded Bumper for End of the Pickle Morty Event. One of my ongoing tasks is to reduce the time player spend with a black screen, the original game has a lot and some expanded dialogue has made them longer.
- Extra (Minor): Birth Control Choice added for Jessica during her Pickle Scene
- Extra (Minor): Birth Control Choice added for Tricia after her “Rape” scene
- Extra (Minor): Beth Hug image added at the start of day 15. Was text only and I felt like this always needed an image, but one didn’t exist so I had to “make” one.
- Extra (Minor): Added a mort/sum hug image to the start of the unity party
- Extra (Minor): Added pose for Morti/Morty both sleeping in bed
- Extra (Minor): Added hug for Morti/Morty to end of day 26
- Extra (Minor): Nazi dicks added to Morty model (yes, I know it sounds weird)
- Extra (Minor): Extra undress stages added to Beth facist outfit
- Extra (Minor): Morty’s “app” checking has been increased throughout the game so that the plot thread is not completely lost. I’ll add a bit more in future updates too since the Unity game pushes it mostly to the way side. I know it’s still not fully consistent yet (again, big game, lots of stuff to fix) and I sort of ran short on time. Hopefully I can have it all sorted by r3.0
- Extra (Minor): Link to F95zone.to thread included in navigation menu
- BugFix (Major): I had to move the var for twins. This has the side effect off defaulting it off. However, it can be easily turned back on via the new Do Over menu. That should be the last one, I don’t have any more game vars defined in a weird spot anymore.
- BugFix (Minor): Missing Skip menus for some Beth Scenes added.
- BugFix (Minor): Forgot to track the finish outcome for Summer’s 3 way Event! Oops!
- BugFix (Minor): Fixed typo in Beth event tracker for her robot event
- BugFix (Minor): Fixed numerous instances where character eyelashes doubled up or were missing
- BugFix (Minor): Add Tricia’s missing Buttplug scene to replay.
- Changed (Minor): Some players were having trouble reading the white messaging text, so it has been change to black to be more leadgeable.
- Changed (Minor): Day Jump code updated for Do Over. Hopefully saves should still work. I tested this extensively and it never broke for me… so of course out of the gate someone will find a way to break it I’m sure
- Changed (Minor): Twins/Ages options have been moved to the Do Over page where they make more sense
- Changed (Minor): Prefs menu has been reorganized. New options added, some options crushed down into a single header
- Changed (Minor): Version Number added to game title bar
- Changed (Minor): Added backgrounds to Save/Load pages to make them more visually distinct
- Changed (Minor): Edited/Added some school backgrounds to a few screens to add diversity to the school
- Changed (Minor): Aligned Page header to the center to be more visible while in menus
- Changed (Minor): “Default” path changed to “Original” to maybe be a little more clear that there is limited extra content with this selection.
- Changed (Minor): Most of the edited background I made for 3b have been replaced with the actual files since I could unpack 3.1f
- Changed (Minor): Updated Beth Nazi outfit to separate her hat and collar, might cause some display issues in older saves.
How To Install Rick and Morty: Another Way Home
- Play the game