Nemesis Party: NTR or NOT Free Download Latest Version
Nemesis Party: NTR or NOT Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – It’s Glendale High’s last house party of the summer..
It’s Glendale High’s last house party of the summer, where you’ll either win over your long-time crush, Emma Winters, or lose her forever. The problem: your ex-girlfriend, Tara, will be there, and she’s out for revenge. You broke up with her, and now she’s trying to get every girl at the party, including Emma, to hook up with the school’s star basketball player – an old nemesis who is as cunning as he is tall, muscular, and hung.
– Lily NTR/Not Scene
– Abbie NTR/Not Scene
– Tara NTR/Not Scene
– Netorase for Emma Laundry Scene
– Girl-Girl Scene for Jasmine + Oona
Other Features Included:
– Text Animation in Tara’s Opening Sex Scene, Emma Bathroom Scene
– Previews of what scenes you’re heading toward is now shown after ending your turn.
– Jasmine’s model has been re-designed to look less goblin-like, more gorgeous.
– Emma’s model has been tweaked so subtly you’ll barely notice the change, except she’ll appear more attractive in certain lighting.
– Abbie’s nudes are findable if you ‘steal’ from characters, and Ace’s previous sexual conquest is viewable upon pickpocketing. The ‘steal’ action will eventually be more interesting and rewarding, but for now, this is fine.
– More music, more sound effects!
– Introduction of PatronView, a silver-tier and up benefit where you can see a couple additional POV renders during spicy moments.
– If you didn’t download the Hotfix version of v0.06, you’ll notice that nuisance bugs like strange images appearing, and the inability to view Emma’s NTR scene with Ace, have been fixed.
– Certain personality-specific dialogue and choices were previously unavailable due to a bug – they are now accessible.
[*]Addition of main story scene at end of Turn 5 that hint at a character who will be arriving during Act II.
[*]Added final touches on rumor system involving the ability to counter the Nemesis’s rumors about you.
[*]Added two new semi-erotic scenes (1 NTR, 1 Vanilla)
[*]Added clickable doors to initiate scenes where characters are supposed to be in other parts of the house
[*]A new party home screen was introduced for Turn 5 and up – includes more personal items.
[*]Small adjustments: removed some noise in renders, tweaked Emma being angry at you if you failed to convince her Benji is cheating, etc.
[*]Removed some accidental spoilers in the files
[*]Removed “Nemesis Countdown” concept. Previously, five turns would pass before a love interest succumbs to either you or the Nemesis, depending on Nemesis Points. But that meant there would be five erotic scenes hitting you all at once, followed by a five-turn wait until the next avalanche of sexy times.
[*]Instead, to keep the sexual tension progressing evenly, I’ve switched to a “Nemesis Carousal” so that each love interest takes turns where they succumb to either you or the Nemesis.
[*]Full integration of the rumor system, starting with five rumors that the Nemesis can spread about you and vice versa, and included more clear instruction from Ziggy on how rumors work.
[*]Updated user interface and buttons so that it matches the rest of the art style.
[*]Pickpocketing certain characters now gives you a chance of finding Abbie’s lost nudes. Skill modifiers may be introduced in the future, but for now, let’s keep it at a simple 50/50 chance.
[*]Added content toggles during game intro so players can switch NTR from “regular” to “light”, and on/off for cuckold, humiliation, and male-on-male content. Skipping content does not affect main story comprehension or gameplay.
[*]During game intro, you can select your personality type, which will tweak the main character’s dialogue options a bit. But it is purely superficial – it has no impact on the story, choices, or gameplay.
[*]Mr. Malik no longer has a “three-strike rule” until game-over. Instead, being caught stealing or perving will result in negative Nemesis points with that character.
[*]Took the first steps toward introducing “party favors”, an in-game currency system, that you can use to influence characters. (In keeping with my “minimal-grind” policy, the act of gathering this currency will reward you in the process.)
[*]Removed Jasmine’s heterochromia since the mismatched eye color ended up being more creepy than sexy. Skin adjustments will continue for her until she looks more realistic.
[*]A ton of code adjustments, small render adjustments, etc. that are too many to list.
[*]Finished all story up to Turn 5
[*]Finished all renders up to Turn 5
[*]Added 3 new erotic animations (for Tara, Abbie, and Emma. All non-NTR.)
[*]Fixed save game bugs
[*]Fixed game menu showing wrong images
[*]Integrated ‘sharing’ option. This is available if you have positive nemesis points with the Nemesis himself, as well as with the girl you want to share with him.
[*]Added new male character, Ziggy, who’s only purpose right now is to help you spread and counter rumors, and can explain upon request how to win over different girls.
[*]Removed text box for dialogue since it often blocks the player’s full view of images.
[*]One million other improvements/additions I can’t be bothered to write
– Redesigned UI, including the background party scenes, to a night-time “house party” aesthetic.
– Upgraded skins and realism on Emma, Abbie, Lily, Farzad, and Mr. Malik. Jasmine had a complete re-work for her character design.
– Added music, sound effects to already existing scenes.
– Finished dialogue/story up to Turn 5, just waiting on renders and gameplay balancing via the points system.
– Finished renders up to Turn 3, including the quest content for whether or not Benji is cheating on Emma.
– Added string interpolation with Python, so repetitive code doesn’t need to be added every time I create a new turn.
– Fixed bug of main menu not appearing, as well as a million other bugs.
– Re-designed the main game title screen to a more “ironically cheerful” aesthetic
– Finished tutorial with Mr. Malik, including highlighting buttons – just need a bit more explanation on action point icons during menu
– Finished Turn 1 – Emma and Benji relationship troubles
– Changed interaction menu for characters: Gossip (part of rumor system), Serious Discussion (quest system), Shop (for Darius), Interact (give item, pickpocket, grope, etc)
– Continued to create basic headshot renders for interactable characters
– Fixed lag during interactions (caused by speech bubble system)
– Fixed hint button graying background even during interactions
– Coded and implemented rumor system
– Replaced Nemesis Score bar
How To Install Nemesis Party: NTR or NOT
- Play the game