Cloud Meadow Free Download Latest Version
Cloud Meadow Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of…
Developer: Team Nimbus Patreon
Genre: 2DCG, Fantasy, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Furry, Simulator, Farming, Animated, Big tits, Oral sex, Incest, Futa/trans, Monster, Vaginal sex, Monster girl, Anal sex, Pregnancy, Combat, Management, Gay, Lesbian, Strategy
Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another. Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills. Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
- Migration units are now selected from a 3-tiered unit table that matches the player’s level
- Tiers are divided into level ranges 1 – 14, 15 – 39, 40 – 60
- Third tier also introduces a small chance to include boss units to enemy mobs
- Balancing improvements for migration mobs rules to eliminate unfair combat encounters
- Migrations will also have no more than 1 healer class unit
- Added item drops to numerous enemy unit loot tables
- New music for cave interior rooms
- Slowing debuff from Pirate Headhunter’s Caltrops ability will no longer stack
- Updated visuals for Alpha Wolf’s Huff n Puff ability
- Fixes monster migration activating on floors that are not yet unlocked for migration
- Fixed an error in Floor 6 Stonebreaker sequence when the party contains multiple party members of the same name
- In monster selection UI the party level filter will no longer fully obscure the first row of monsters
- Cloud bridge from Cloverton to Farm now using the correct material again
- Prevented integer overflow when generating fixed random numbers for seeding migration results
- Fixed migration-related error when entering Tro’s Lab or Poacher’s boss stage
- Fixed Joy King locking the player into a repeated dialogue on Prank Day
- Fixed Kaleida’s fortune-telling schedule only meeting with Simon
- 4 new enemy Wolf units have been added
- Currently these units are only accessible in the Training Hall pending a future update that will include them in dungeon mobs
- Sky backgrounds have been replaced with an overhauled dynamic skybox system, which should also consume less texture memory in most scenes
- Monster ‘domesticity’ stat is now ‘magical saturation’ with almost the same function
- Breeding two monsters of the same species increases magical saturation, which improves the traits passed on, but risks the monster becoming unruly if the saturation reaches maximum
- Building a dock on top of an existing dock should no longer throw an error, nor withdraw the construction cost again
- Restored Kreyton’s sleep combat status visuals
- Kaleida’s frog interaction radius should no longer be overlapping the incubator while on the farm
- Fixed some seasonal visuals in Cloverton
- Reduced memory usage for all Royal Matchmaker date sequences, which was potentially causing crashes
- Widened the gap between two static camera trigger zones by Cloverton docks to prevent player moving off-screen
- Revised ambiguous language in daily log crop harvesting description
- Prevented switching menu tabs or closing the menu while modifying a key binding
- Fixed a crash when moving monsters between barn & pastures
- Revised Kaleida’s Karmic Intervention ability which causes an error during Sting’s boss fight
- Monster UI portraits should no longer appear distorted
- Fertilizer now correctly protects against weather on the last day before it’s expiration
- Fixed in-season fertilizer appearing as if it were the incorrect season
- Fixed lower-middle farm plots on Lucia’s construction UI being linked to the wrong plots
- Fixed jobs board showing the incorrect work amount for Shipping
- Merchants visiting Cloverton should no longer arrive a day early
- Centaur’s Quick Draw ability is now considered a ranged attack
- Sealed walkable space around hole in Savannah F8 poacher island
- Bireli’s sex scene is now correctly categorized as male
- Guidebook UI should no longer be able to open two pages on top of each other
- Adjusted layering of bushes in Cloverton that were overlapping certain merchants
- Visual updates around the various water/liquid features in the Savannah Dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where a chest on the Savannah 8 dungeon floor was always empty
- Fixed issue where units would not fade out of focus during combat while using the Ghost effect from Hallow Haunt
- Fixed issue where discovering a recipe for an ingredient that’s already in your inventory could cause a duplicate ingredient to appear in cooking experiment options
- Fixed issue where the combat UI HP bars would not start showing the correct health value on enemies during Hallow Haunt.
- Fixed issue where difficulty scaling was affecting more than just an enemy’s primary stats
- Reduced the bonus dodge chance gained by monsters during Hallow Haunt to 33%
- Fixed Farm action buttons no longer being clickable with the mouse
- Fixed click to move handling so that click to move “state” can be held during protagonist animations, such as when interacting with crops on the farm.
- Fixed some sorting issues on the farm
- Adjusted some colliders in dungeon floors to prevent player getting stuck or pushed out of bounds
- Fixed the dropdown arrows on the new game setup not being clickable
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed dialog error triggered when viewing the Savannah 5 Stonebreaker statue after Mason moves to Savannah 7
- Fixed some cases where it was possible to repeat an interaction before it fully completed, causing exceptions when data attempted to update twice
- Fixed Time Played on the the load game menu not displaying total hours when selecting a world slot
- Fixed Male Lamias facing the wrong direction when carrying goods back from storage, while working at the docks
- Attempted a fix to an issue where companion jump animations could fail to complete on slower machines
- Dungeons no longer reset if you haven’t completed the first dungeon quest.
- Nerfed enemy scaling by 40%
- Enemies scale more with the current floor than the player level
- Nerf the random random of enemy bonus swiftness from “0 to 5” to “-3 to 3”
- Monsters that are unavailable will have their status mentioned in the tooltip
- Changed first cooking tutorial from Shrubstick Tendies to Baguette, also gave the player the correct recipes & some additional Shrubstick Seeds
- Players who have previously completed or skipped the cooking tutorial will receive some bonus Shrubstick Seeds
- Message and item prompts will now last longer (2 seconds, was 1 second)
- Fixed all monsters disappearing when the player has more monsters than barn capacity – however the extra monsters will not be available and may leave the farm due to neglect.
- Fixed all inventories acting like the food bin after using it.
- Fixed not being able to remove items from the food bin.
- Fixed items not being removed from the shop inventory when being bought
- Fixed Jerkian’s collisions on the market day not letting the player in and out of the Union Barrack.
- Fixed an issue where you could buy unlimited amounts of items
- Fixed monsters bought from Jerikian having a blank palette
- Fixed monsters already having a blank palette with a consistent check
- Fixed doors in the dungeons reappearing when they shouldn’t.
- Doubled the wait time to unstop the player from moving from 1/20 of a second to 1/10 of a second
- Fixed the Mill not correctly producing refined items.
- Fixed the Mill not confirming that you received refined items.
- Fixed Jobs eating monsters, the entire monster job system was remade from the ground up to promote stability.
- Fixed an issue when monsters abandoning the farm during the night would cause an endless sleep loop
- Fixed an error caused by talking to Montalvo
- Fixed an issue where monsters would work twice as fast as normal.
- Fixed an issue where monsters would only work on 2/3rd of the field.
- Fixed Eve x Female Holstaur animation showing Evan x Female Holstaur
- Zooming the camera while the player is sleeping should be centred on the bed
- Corrected materials on Farm Mill building and Food Bin
- Fixed some animations not loading correctly
- Fixed some UI window not opening
- Fixed the Market Day not appearing
- Fixed monsters not loading in the barn
- Fixed a bunch of exceptions being thrown throughout the game.
How To Install Cloud Meadow
- Play the game