A Home in the Desert Free Download Latest Version
A Home in the Desert Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – The story takes place into a family..
Developer: Misarmor Subscribestar
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Genre: Corruption, futanari, incest, management, sandbox, compulsory masturbation, masturbation, exhibitionism, public sex, hidden sex, 3dcg, animated, futa protagonist, lesbian, big ass, big tits, teasing, sandbox, vaginal sex
The story takes place into a family,
successful in the entertainment industry, that has to face some unfortunate events,
which will lead them to lose their wealth and renown,
leaving them with nothing but their blood ties and the will to get back on their feet.
– 1 Sex scene that triggers along the main quest.
– 1 Sex that triggers the first time you get your mom to stay in her bathrobe during the movie night.
– A new task and an event that explains the whole cooking mechanics.
– A recipe book accessible from both the fridge screen and the errands menu.
– You now start the game with some food in the fridge.
– You can now ask Eve to run errands for you.
– There’s a “skip sequence” button available in the credits and when you first see the house’s interior.
– You are now prevented from entering your relative’s bedrooms during the first quest.
– You can now pick your own name for the main character (lame).
– Fixed (once and for all) a bug where Angelina won’t cook with the requirement amount of ingredients in the fridge for at least one meal.
– Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t get per-task money on the relevant job missions.
– Fixed a bug where the game would crash if you skiped time on spots where you couldn’t stay present at during the evenings/nights.
– Fixed a bug crash that happened if you tried to sleep for less than 6 hours.
– Fixed a bug where if you told Angelina you were cooking, and then gave up, your housemates would get on the table but wouldn’t actually get food.
– This solves an issue where Angelina refuses to cook even when the necessary ingredients were bought
– Changed the gameover behavior. Now the game goes back to title instead of closing.
– Restored the breaks when quests are unlocked/completed.
– 2 new quests (WiP)
– Added the job system
– Added the cooking system along with the following additions:
– Cooking menu/system
– Angelina is now scheduled to prepare meals for the family, provided she has the necessary ingredients
– Fridge screen
– Errands system
– Expanded the “sisters breakfast” mini-event
– Expanded the “dishwashing” mini-event
– Expanded the “Angelina’s movie night” mini-event
– Added the “sisters TV afternoon” mini-event
– Added the “Eve bookreading” mini-event
– Night summary re-implementation and expansion
– Added bios in the girl’s character menu
– Added a new minigame, and an event that triggers the first time you win it.
– New weather system. Temperature now affects the tenant’s mood (and their appearance)
– The heating/cooling system is now properly implemented, and comes with an “auto” mode.
– Added an alarm clock.
– Added gameovers when a tenant’s mood reaches 0.
– Added some small sounds effects here and there
– Changed the time skip buttons to 1 hour, 2 hours and 4 hours. No more quarter and half hours.
– The event’s schedule was remade accordingly.
– Reworked the dialogue window (again) for good. No more portraits frame,
and the stupid self-made narrator text window was removed for smoother gameplay.
– The navigation button from the livingroom to the outside was made bigger and higher.
– Changed the house-front location.
– The small HUD is now the default one. The mini-tutorial was changed accordingly.
– Changed the screen order. The HUD is now properly at the front, and the navigation buttons don’t overlap
with the HUD anymore.
– The skill checks are now calculated differently and in a more straightforward manner.
– Larry now visits on Wednesday.
– Skill system
– Job system for the tenants
– Riley’s job introduction event, and some other events
– Debt collector
As you can see, some things were postponed. Some text was written for some events, but they were delayed to 0.4. This will allow me to save time for the next update.
How To Install A Home in the Desert
- Play the game