Sunrise City Free Download Latest Version
Sunrise City Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – you play as a student in the Battle section of the prestigious Onyx Academy.
Developer: Sunrise Team – Patreon
Version: 0.8.1 Patreon
Language: English, French
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Big ass, Combat, Dating sim, Groping, MILF, Romance, Lesbian, Teasing
Sunrise City is a visual novel/deck building game with adult content inspired by manga and comics.
The game takes place in Sunrise City where you play as a student in the Battle section of the prestigious Onyx Academy. The story takes place during the holidays of the hero who will have to investigate a strange group working in the shadows.
- Added the 2nd part of episode 7, which continues the mission “A race against time”.
- Major optimization of game performance.
- Added several steps in “The Red Bitch”.
- Added several steps in “The other girl”.
- Added a bonus Dreamscene for Lana.
- Changed the text/corrected some steps in various stories.
- Corrected a bug with the soup in “Sweet Music”.
- Added two new 3D backgrounds.
- New ambience set for the reception of the clinic.
- Corrected the position of some interactive elements.
- Corrected lighting effects applied to non-stationary elements in 3D backgrounds.
- Fixed a bug that prevented moving between backgrounds if Grimm followed the player in replay but the game was saved and exited before he left.
- Added 3 new characters.
- Switched Kana to 3D.
- Added 25 new 2D poses for Diplomacy, Evelyn, Hooded Man, Nova Minion C, Science Minion A, ABC Formation.
- Added 313 new 3D poses for Blake, Connor, Kana, Kyle, Lana, Nova Minion B.
- Reworked the outlines and modeling of all 3D characters, to get back to a rendering closer to 2D.
- Reworked poses for all 3D characters except Connor.
- Reworked textures for Nova Minions A and B.
- Added 3 new outfits for Kyle, Lana and Kana.
- Optimized character display by reducing the number of elements used to manage character rendering from 16 to 2.
- Improved the way character outlines are colored by the light of a location.
- Added 5 cutscenes.
- Added a warning before entering the Horizon Pole.
- Changed the way hints are displayed above the dialog window.
- Added conditions on dialogue lines that were activated without having seen the prerequisite dialogues.
- Various text corrections (thank you everyone for your feedback).
- Reworked battle introductions.
- Added 2 new enemies.
- Added one new skill.
- Added a new effect and its 3 icons.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the real name of an opponent from being applied once it had been revealed.
- Corrected texts that were not displayed in the selected language.
- Changed pop-ups when a blocking effect is active to no longer indicate that you are blocking when the opponent is not using an attack.
- Corrected the “A Good Beating” bonus, which was not giving the correct number of hit points.
- Corrected the “Inner Spark” bonus, which did not give the bonus % to critical damage.
- Corrected an interface element that could cause a slowdown when opening the character name selection window.
- Updated gallery with 1 illustration and 1 scene.
- Added 5 new events.
- Fixed a bug that prevented replay from starting in episode 7.
- Fixed a bug that changed the time of day in the save file in an unwanted way.
- Added new sound effects.
- Added new musics.
- Implemented a system that loads/unloads from memory the elements needed to ensure the game runs smoothly.
How To Install Sunrise City
- Play the game