HomeGamesOn-GoingShare of Sweet

Share of Sweet [v0.1.4 Extended]


Share of Sweet Free Download Latest Version

Share of Sweet Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – The hero gets into a series of misfortunes!

Developer: Neon Berry – Patreon
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4 Extended
OS: Windows, Linux, AndroidMac
Language: English
Genre: 3dcg, animated, male protagonist, cheating, sharing, incest, milf, big ass, big tits, multiple endings, adventure, teasing, groping, mobile game, vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, creampie, voyeurism, lesbian, school setting


The hero gets into a series of misfortunes! As a child, he loses his mother, currently his father, and then his friend.
In addition, now his loved ones have money problems, so he needs to get money at any cost!
The main thing is not to screw up, because the problems will not end there, new ones will appear…​

Share of Sweet Free Download
Share of Sweet Free Download
Share of Sweet Free Download

-New content for version 0.1.4 is 258 renders (in the extended version and slightly less in the basic version) + 6 animations (4 of them hot) in video format, as well as very many simple animations from a few frames + music and sounds
-100% of the work was done in the continuation of the game (after jacuzzi)

v.0.1.3 (2023.06.30)

-Updated the game to use the newer Ren’Py engine version 8.1.1, moving away from 8.0.3 since the latter version has support for AVIF format for pictures. (Which means images take less disk space, but have the same color quality). But it was not without problems, all camera effects got broken and didn’t work in the new version… Lots of code had to be rewritten due to this.
-That was a lot of work, but now the game is 300 Mb lighter, and it also won’t be taking as much more space with each subsequent update as it used to.
-Due to changes in code related to cameras, as well as in the prologue, I had to sacrifice saves (old saves do not work). On the other hand – it’s not actually awful, since absolutely everyone should replay the game! After all, basically all the new content is in the beginning of the game.
-Work was done on fixing some bugs and errors in the game.
-Visually redesigned the welcome message before the game starts, character name selection and save menu.
-Updated the UI to be easier on the eyes
-Added character profiles to the game (click on the character icon in the interface), for the characters the game tracks relationship points with and the main character himself. Profiles are updated (information is changed or supplemented) at certain points of the story. In the future it is planned to update the system of profiles depending on relationship points (maybe in in version 0.1.4 or 0.1.5)
-The Android version now has quick menu buttons: back and skip
-The “How would you like that #1” poll results mean that there are now points in the game’s dialogues where emotions, etc. are spelled out. This won’t be everywhere and not all the time, just an added bonus where I feel it’s needed. At the moment, the game already has dialogues with emotions spelled out.
-The Russian text in version 0.1.2 has been slightly revised in places.
-The English text for version 0.1.3 has been fully proofread by a translator and edited so that it is easy to read and at the same time it is clear what the author meant)
-Content-wise: 95% of the work has been dedicated to the prologue, to revising and improving this part of the game. The remaining 5% were dedicated to the rest of the game that comes after it.
-Remastered content in version 0.1.3: over 148 updated old renders (full replacements) + new renders added to the old scenes.
-Color corrected old renders – more than 40 of them.
-New content in version 0.1.3 is 253 to 299 renders of new content, depending on the game version (basic / extended) + 2-3 animations (depending on the version) in video format, as well as a lot of simple animations consisting of a few frames! + Music and sounds, couldn’t go without it =)
-Total processed images: 487

A more correct translation of the prologue 0.1 of the English version was completed, as well as updated + redesigned (or replaced with another) part of the pictures, as well as transitions and part of the plot of version 0.1 of the game. The options leading up to the end of the game have been removed and some camera movement chips have been added. In the Android version, a hide text button was added, and so on. The NTR has been partially removed or it can now be skipped!
New content is more about 100 renderers
Saves may not work correctly. It’s better to replay the game.

Initial Release

How To Install Share of Sweet

  1. Extract
  2. Play the game

Share of Sweet Free Download








Rating: / 5. Vote count:

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here