Fall Fable Free Download Latest Version
Fall Fable Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – Interesting events begin to unfold as he starts his first day of school.
Developer: ProMorning Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
Genre: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, MILF, School Setting, Interracial
Due to unknown reasons, the protagonist has to take remedial lessons even though he passed all his classes. Interesting events begin to unfold as he starts his first day of school.
- Stories updated for Beverly and Kim – Two new paths to explore for the various characters around Funlerton.
- Updated texts – A few more texts have been added and more phone pictures have been added.
- Phone rework – The phone has been updated to be more modular, as the previous iteration was amateurish. It has a new look and some new functions
- Audio panel added – An audio panel has been added so that you can set the audio to your liking. It is available in scenes as well as free-roam.
- Backpack rework – The backpack has been changed to a character screen, which houses the backpack, story, and credits tabs currently. This is still in a development stage so expect it to be updated in the future. The backpack tab has access to your items and tools, the story tab lists the characters you have met, and shows some information about them, and gives you the ability to rename them.
- UI changes – The UI has been updated to look a little nicer (imo).
- Two new locations – Two brand-new locations to explore.
- Alexis hints removed – Since characters can now be renamed to your liking, the hints that Alexis provided were at times too specific. The hints will return when Alexis’ story is updated in the future.
- The computer is back on! – For those of you that remember the computer from V0.1, it has been brought back. At the moment, the computer allows you to replay scenes you have already seen, with more applications to be added in the future.
- TV disabled – The TV has been disabled until it can be updated in the future. The previous iteration is very old and amateurish, and I hope to bring it back in a future update where it will be nicer and with more content.
- Intro updated – The first two intro scenes have been updated, with plans to update the rest of them in future updates. The intro scenes had some of my earliest and therefore worst renders, and much time has passed and I feel I have improved enough that they warrant an update.
- Characters updated – Various characters have had a facelift, some changed entirely.
- Locations updated – The garage, living room, kitchen, and bedroom have all been updated with a new look. The corner shop now has an exterior.
- Skip Scene button added – A button has been added on the top-right corner of the screen for many scenes that allows skipping to the end of that scene.
- Codebase rewrites – The 0.1 version of the game was a learning experience for me in so many areas. The way it was coded was simply unsustainable for future releases, and as I learned new methods and techniques, it became necessary for an overhaul. As such, most of the code was rewritten to support some level of modularity, so that future updates can be added much more simply than before. I imagine this will continue for future releases as well, though not to the extent it was necessary for this update.
- Nighttime added – Many ideas I had (and have) require a clear distinction between evening and night times. Therefore, I have added the fourth time slot – night – to the game. Areas have been updated with night locations as well.
- Two new areas – Two new areas to explore!
- Two new characters – Though the town seems small at the moment, it is expanding. As it does, new characters are added to fulfill different roles. You’ll meet two new characters in this update.
- Revamped Phone – The phone has been almost completely revamped, to make it nicer aesthetically, and to support modularity. This includes the To-Do list, Gallery, and Contacts screens. Lots of little changes, as well.
- Backpack added – A backpack has been added, so that you can store items you’ll need to use later on. At the moment the implementation is basic, but expect that to change when it gets more use.
- Progress bar added – A progress bar has been added to the phone’s home screen, so that you can see how many scenes you have completed so far.
- Money added – Money can be exchanged for goods and services. At the moment, just goods.
- Computer disabled – At the moment, the computer doesn’t yet serve a purpose. It has been disabled until it can be updated to support modularity, hopefully for the next update.
- …and much more – Many small things (UI changes, etc.) that don’t require a bullet point.
How To Install Fall Fable
- Play the game
Fall Fable Free Download