A Very Full House Free Download Latest Version
A Very Full House Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – It’s a game about love, seduction, and corruption, all centered around a MILF.
Developer: MetaMira Patreon – Twitter
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Genre: 2dcg, Animated, Female protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Voyeurism, Corruption, Incest, Milf, Sandbox, Teasing, Masturbation
A Very Full House! It’s a game about love, seduction, and corruption, all centered around a MILF-y main character.
Do your best to take control of your household and keep everything under control, by any means necessary!
- – Fixed crash with Slacker shower walk-in event.
- – Added Firebrand art.
- – It’s cute. Go look at it.
- – She’s got a butt. Like a badonk. Not just a cake; it’s a whole bakery.
- – And it’s got jiggle physics.
- – Updated expressions for Firebrand’s model.
- – Added wet skin textures for MCILF.
- – Added cutdown underwear set.
- – Added water skin effects to existing shower and pool scenes.
- – Added all main NPCs to the main menu screen.
- – Updated main menu title art.
- – Idle animations now have a random start seed (so characters with similar idle animations won’t sync up)
- – MCILF now has her boob bounce animations properly referenced.
- – Updated menu background art.
- – ClickablePerson instances (like those used for interactable NPCs) can now be handed fixed parameters (to force outfit sets, expressions, etc.)
- – Removed unused “supports_focus_mask” flag now that I have focus masks figured out for all displayables.
- – Lightened wall colour of Firebrand’s bedroom.
- – Firebrand can now be instructed to do laundry for you. Unlocks cutdown underwear.
- – Updated existing outfits to use cutdown underwear when it’s unlocked (More detailed underwear system will be coming soon).
- – Added basic Firebrand walk-in events. Triggers at most once every 3 days.
- – Added new animated phone background. Unlocked via Firebrand’s computer.
- – Fixed unintended loop when shortening Cheerleader’s skirt.
- – Fixed crash when triggering Cheerleader’s clothing fix quest by talking to her.
- – ChoreList now supports lists of tags for .has_tag and .use_tag. Convenient for writing triggers for some events.
- – Person interact now correctly places the MCILF at the start of the person list (was causing issues previously)
- – Character display now properly handles not having the MCILF being displayed at all.
- – Fixed Slacker retreating off of the screen when he was embarrassed (and probably other related bugs).
- – Fixed socks not actually being hidden when they were removed.
- – Fixed MCILF not entering screen properly when interacting with an object.
- – Fixed MCILF taking off bra twice in one event (instead of the much more interesting and logical shirt THEN bra).
- – Fixed crash for Slacker in bathroom.
- – Fixed logic error when applying a new outfit to a character.
- – Added support for different sock sets (separate from shoes) in character models.
- – Updated existing models to properly separate socks from shoes.
- – Added thigh_pinch parameter for outfits. On appropriate models (Cheerleader only, atm), pinches thighs in where the socks make contact.
- – Added art for The Cheerleader.
- – Is it okay if I put “Added art for the Cheerleader” twice to make the changelog look bigger? It was a lot of work!
- – Screw it! I write the changelogs, I’ll write what I want!
- – Added unique idle animation for The Cheerleader.
- – Added unique boob bounces for The Cheerleader.
- – Added optional bounce animation parameters for Person class. If present will replace the default MCILF bounce animation for that character.
- – Tidied up some unused parameters from Person definition.
- – Characters now properly bounce in AND out of focus when talking. Jiggly!
- – Middle mouse button now brings up Ren’py menu for fully one handed operation.
- – Added Cheerleader expressions.
- – Added cutdown variants for the Cheerleader’s top and skirt.
- – Updated Cheerleader’s top repair event to allow you to cut down her top.
- – Swapped character display calls from Ren’py to their Python equivalents.
- – Added support for displaying multiple NPCs at once. Can be done by calling the npc_display label once for each NPC: #ItJustWorks.
- – Added “group_interact” label for easily starting a conversation with multiple NPCs at once.
- – Tidied up how talk focus and unfocus is handed out by character call events, particularly at the start of interactions.
- – Added WIP placeholder art for new secondary character, codename: “Busty”.
- – Added placeholder clothing effects for Busty.
- – Added “outfit_tag_requirement” keyword for menu options. Only selectable if you are wearing an appropriately tagged outfit.
- – Added “npc_outfit_tag_requirement” keyword for menu options. Only selectable if the NPC is wearing an appropriatley tagged outfit.
- – “use_tag” now works properly for daily tags (ie. clears the tag after use). Useful for cleanly enabling/disabling some events.
- – Tidied up some logic in how ChoreList handles/checks tags internally.
- – Added support for timed tags in ChoreList class. Useful for cleanly enabling/disabling some events.
- – Cheerleader “torn clothing” event now happens any time you chat with her or clean her room, at most every 4 days, while any of her clothing can be modified.
- – Added placeholder at for the Principle; now shown when appropriate.
- – Added event between Busty and Student. Triggers on Fridays.
- – Added event with Busty.
- – Added new workplace event. Triggers on Wednesdays (will later be something you can schedule yourself).
- – Added a bunch of paths to said new event.
- – Simplified the list of character transforms that are being used to display characters. Probably fixed a bunch of character display bugs at the same time.
- – Fixed characters not being properly hidden when off screen, resulting in growing GPU memory usage (particularly with newer, more detailed character models).
How To Install A Very Full House
- Play the game