A Very Full House Free Download Latest Version
A Very Full House Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – It’s a game about love, seduction, and corruption, all centered around a MILF.
Developer: MetaMira Patreon – Twitter
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android
Genre: 2dcg, Animated, Female protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Voyeurism, Corruption, Incest, Milf, Sandbox, Teasing, Masturbation
A Very Full House! It’s a game about love, seduction, and corruption, all centered around a MILF-y main character.
Do your best to take control of your household and keep everything under control, by any means necessary!
- Sex Art! – This update includes the highly anticipated addition of some actual sex art for A Very Full House! This art update includes rubbing and penetration variants, and a whole bunch of animations for different speeds and effects!
- Goth Character Art! – Everyone’s favourite big tiddy goth gets a glow up this update, with completely redrawn art that is fully rigged and animated! For patrons, you also get a new mesh top to have her strut around in! Enjoy the eye candy while you’re at work, and look forward to the new content that I’ll be adding for her in the future!
- New Events! The new sex art means new sex events! For v0.20 the Slacker is the only character with a sex event (but it’s a big branching one!). With the art and animations already done you can expect more events to be rolling out in the next few updates!
- Added character art for Goth.
- Rigged and animated character art for Goth.
- Added sex frame, based on previous upskirt frame.
- Added “default_parameters” attribute to MiraLive2D. Sets attributes to given value if no other source sets them.
- Added halloween themed phone background.
- Added option to buy suntan lotion at the mall, doubling tan rate.
- Added new (very large) event branch to Slacker’s room tidy event. Plap plap!
- TextureReplacement class now accepts a list of target displayables, instead of needing one defined for every displayable variant of a single model.
- Updated existing example mods to use lists of displayables instead of multiple redundant texture replacements.
- Removed baked-in nipple hints from some swimsuits that still had them.
- Added mesh top for the Goth (Patron exclusive)
- Added short sunbathing tease branch for the Slacker.
- Gave Slacker a unique clickable while weeding the garden, with short interaction.
- Added short alternative branches for a work event.
- Maximum arousal requirements now properly display their enabled/disabled thresholds.
- Updated starting disclamer to make it more clear what is currently missing from the game.
Main Update Features
- Chore Automation! Tired of doing all those repetitive chores every week? Well now you can automate (most of) them! You can now assign your closest NPCs to chores permanently, without you needing to micro manage them every time the chore is available. Watch out though, because they’ll expect something in return for all of their hard work, and they probably aren’t interested in money!
- New Events! Some new events have been scattered throughout the game! Text with the Bully after work, or assign Ethan to clean up and leave him alone to do his work. Some of the existing chore events have also had minor tweaks so they flow smoothly when automated.
- New Art! It wasn’t a focus for this update, but a couple new pieces of art have snuck their way into the game! Wear your skimpiest work outfit and you might end up with a new phone background, or walk in on Ethan while he’s “cleaning” and get a glimpse of what he’s using for motivation. There’s also been some UI additions for chore automation, and the texting system has been made more flexible so I can write events that send or receive pictures.
- Added Bully texting event after minified outfit tease event.
- Added general Bully texting event.
- MiraLive2D can now be handed a “static_frame” parameter. If True no animation will affect that frame, but outfit states still will.
- Added chat option with Bully.
- Added option to give Bully detention, even if he’s done nothing wrong.
- Added ChoreAutomation class. Holds information about who is responsible for a specific chore.
- Added a whole bunch of conversation with the Nerd letting you automate chores.
- Added list of rewards you can offer to the Nerd in exchange for automating chores.
- Chores can only be automated once they have shown up on your chore list at least once.
- Jock is now sent to a clickable when you tell him to skim the pool. Option to watch him work accessed from this clickable.
- Added chore automation conversations to the Jock and the Slacker as well.
- Chore app now displays indicator for automated chores.
- Pinned chore list does not display automated chores.
- Tidy events now send NPCs to new clickables (although they’re in the same place… I swear this matters behind the scenes).
- Added new walkin tidy event for Nerd if you assign him to clean Firebrand’s room.
- Added tiny texting event after Firebrand room tidy event.
- And probably other stuff I forgot to write down while I worked on it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Major Update Features
- New Minified Work Outfit! Push the dress code to it’s absolute limit with a new minified work outfit, complete with mini-skirt, tiny dress “shirt”, and a single herculean button!
- New Pushup Bra (and matching panties)! Give your MILF’y boobs the support they deserve with a new lingerie set purchasable from the mall. ALL of the existing outfits allow now have art support for perky, lifted boobs as well. Mix and match this underwear set and find out which outfit combos look the best!
- New Written Events! A new event chain with the principal has been added to unlock the minified work outfit. That tiny outfit can also lead to a new weekly chore if you don’t keep your boss under control! Some small interactions have been scattered through the game to make things feel a little more reactive to what you’re doing, too.
- Mod Support Improvements! Required mod parameters, fixed menu ID’s, improved example mods, and (embarrassingly) some bug fixes all contribute to an even better modding experience!
- Added short principal introduction event (will not trigger if you’ve already met him in a saved game.
- Updated Jock massage event to give more stress relief, particularly if you were horny and climaxed.
- Added “associated_mod” variable to modded entries class. Related entries will only trigger if the associated mod is enabled.
- Refactored example mod to inject patron content options using ModdedMenuOption, instead of being hard coded.
- Patreon content menu now has explicit menu_id “patron_content_menu” to allow other mods to inject content reliably.
- Added explicit menu IDs for all NPC interaction menus. Generally in the form of “[name]_interact_menu”.
- Added menu IDs for all NPC texting menus. Generally in the form of “[name]_text_menu”.
- Added menu IDs for several common clickable items: front door, pool, closet, dresser, lawnchair, couch, basement_boxes, study_door, sewing_machine.
- Added new minified work outfit.
- Added event chain to unlock minified work outfit.
- Added new outfit inspection interaction with the Principal (new chore).
- Added new pushup bra and matching panties.
- Added some basic interactions with the Principal.
- Added minor Jock texting event after gloryhole is unlocked.
- Added some basic texting interactions with the Principal.
- Added corruption tags for Principal (should be enough to get him up to CL 3)
- Added Bully tease branch while wearing a “Very Revealing” outfit.
- Added titjob masturbation help option for Slacker.
- Added titjob masturbation help option for Jock.
- Added titjob masturbation help option for Nerd.
- Added event to unlock titjob masturbation for the above NPCs – triggered by posing topless for them when they have CL3+.
- Titjob masturbation help is also unlocked if you’ve found an event that has you give them a titjob.
- Added “pin chores” button to chores app. Adds small list of unfinished chores to your HUD.
- Added new shower event for Candy. Also added new corruption points related to event.
- Added interaction with maintenance door to report gloryhole after it is found.
- Added pre-existing text messages for characters in a new game (old saves are unafffected).
- Added Bully gloryhole event.
- Added Jock bedroom massage event.
- Added option to ask Jock for a massage at any point in exchange for Control.
- Texting is now limited to once/turn instead of once/day.
- Added “turnly_tags” to ChoreList class. Turnly tags are cleared at the start of every turn (like daily tags, but… turnly)
- Update to Renpy and Live2D versions (fixed a tanned skin display bug that wasn’t my fault. Huzza: a bug wasn’t my fault!)
- Fixed some sex events not properly updating sex chores, sex stats.
Major Update Features
- Texting System! Send and receive texts with NPCs, unlocking a whole new style of events, hints, and interactions! The texting system also allows for images (and videos, and any other sort of Ren’py displayable) to be sent and received. There are a few basic interactions added in v0.15, with plenty more planned for the next update cycle! This is a very modular, expandable system designed with future content in mind.
- Titfuck Art! The slow expansion of sex art continues, and now our lovely MCILF can put her boobs to good use! The new updates to the boob frame add two dick poses: between your cleavage or a frontfuck squeeze. Currently only the cleavage option is being used in events, but mods can make use of the new art options right away. Each pose has a full suite of animations, complete with those glorious jiggle physics!
- New Events! New art and new mechanics means new events to show them all off! NPCs might now text you, prompting you to come and help them with their “needs”. Each of the main male NPCs also has a new event that makes use of the titfuck art. Get exploring and see if you can find where it is (or head over to Discord for some hints.)
- – Added a whole texting system.
- – Made the alert icon screen more flexible. Can now fade out after a set amount of time after being shown.
- – Texts can have event labels linked to them, allowing you to respond to the last message sent to you.
- – Texting app properly scrolls, adds elements to the end of the screen, etc. Ya’know, like a texting app. This was a pain to get perfect.
- – phone hud now displays the total of unseen texts and chores.
- – Texting system also supports sending any sort of displayable. Displayables are scaled to fit width of texting space comfortably.
- – Added snapchat style caption option for image texts.
- – Added a button to toggle between contact and texting pages quickly.
- – Added ClickableTextingEvent class. Handles NPCs starting texting events based on what clickable they are located at.
- – Person class now has set_override_clickable() and clear_override_clickable() functions which properly trigger texting events.
- – Updated all uses of Schedule.set_override_clickable() to use Person.set_override_clickable() instead.
- – Updated Firebrand background event to use the texting system.
- – Added basic texting interactions for main NPCs that you can initiate.
- – Added titfuck frame, based on existing boob frame.
- – Added titfuck, titjob, and straight titfuck animation suites for events to use.
- – Added text events for NPCs when they might be masturbating.
- – Added text hook for Slacker movie night event.
- – SexStats class now records titfucks. Stats app now displays number of titfucks.
- – Added Nerd shower titfuck event.
- – Added Jock shower walkin titfuck event.
- – Added alternative dialogue if you’ve answered a masturbation text.
- – Keyboard key “p” now toggles phone. Should improve joiplay compatability.
- New Events! New written content has been added focusing on the three girls of the house! Each event is a major string of content with multiple branches and new ways to earn corruption points!
- New Firebrand Outfit! One of these new events demanded a swimsuit for the Firebrand, so I’ve added one! This is her initial, least-corrupted version; you can expect to see much skimpier versions in future updates!
- New (mostly background) Art! New art has been added throughout the game, most of it focused on making the workplace art more colourful and less placeholder-y.
- – Added Firebrand swimsuit outfit.
- – Added less placeholder-y pool chair art.
- – Added pool chair art with Firebrand (including topless variants)
- – Fixed a whole bunch of typos. Like a LOT.
- – Added Firebrand sunbathing event.
- – Added PersonClickableImage class to handle clickables that represent people (and are tied to schedules) that aren’t Live2D images.
- – Added Nerd event related to new Firebrand event.
- – Added coloured art for all of the workplace locations that were missing it.
- – Added shared event for Cheerleader and Jock when doing the dishes together.
- – Added new movie watching event for the Slacker.
- – Sex chores now trigger for any climax caused by the MC, not just posing climaxes.
- – Tweaked some schedules so more events will line up well.
- – Added corruption points for reaching specific milestones in Cheerleader’s outfit cutdown progression.
- – Cheerleader outfit corruption points will be applied retroactively in saved games.
- – Added Mod manager screen. Mods can now be enabled and disabled.
- – Added “Advanced Healer Robes” outfit for Caves of Grothnar. Currently patron exclusive.
- – Added skirt bouncing effect to Caves of Grothnar robes.
- – Added new Caves of Grothnar event branch.
- – Added new Caves of Grothnar themed phone background. Unlocked by defeating “The Matriarch”.
- – Control gained from many events is now adjusted based on NPC Corruption Level, decreasing as the NPC becomes more corrupted. Minimum control gained is always 5.
- – Added SexStats class. Stores records of all your sex acts, tracking what you’ve done and with who.
- – Updated all existing events to add the proper records.
- – Added handjob-with-panties art to existing handjob frame.
- – Changes to stats (arousal, control, etc.) are now displayed in the notification stack.
- – Updated art for phone apps to be a little less placeholder-y.
- – Added a few unused app buttons for mods: A heart, a calendar, and a wad of money.
- – Added Firebrand tanning phone background.
- – Updated Mod class to include an optional cleanup label, mod author, mod description, requirements, etc.
- – Added Slacker sex chore introduction. Adds new Chore when triggered (or requires spending Control)
- – Added Nerd sex chore introduction. Adds new Chore when triggered (or requires spending Control)
- – Added Jock sex chore introduction. Adds new Chore when triggered (or requires spending Control)
- – Added a headshot of each NPC in the MCILF phone contact list.
- – Added a stat screen. Can be accessed from MCILF phone contact list by clicking on their picture.
- – Updated notify system to support stacking multiple notifications instead of overwriting them.
- – Added note to some “Very Revealing” outfit branches to highlight that they are currently unimplemented.
- – Added colour (but still very placeholder) art for work hall 1.
- – Added colour (but still very placeholder) art for gym.
- – Fixed crash while tanning.
- – Fixed default underwear not being properly set when it was selected.
- – EventSystem class now properly triggers on weekend and on week events enroled with it.
- – Fixed “Go to Church” chore not properly being linked to a day.
– Found and fixed another crash in Nerd’s masturbation peek scene.
– Fixed incorrect character call in Jock condomless blowjob
– Fixed incorrect frame call in Nerd Dinner event.
– Fixed crash in Slacker blowjob branch.
– Fixed crash when triggering detetion scene.
– Added a “do nothing” option to Bully’s establish control menu, preventing a situation where no option was valid.
– Fixed a crash when chasing Nerd off during masturbation scene.
– Fixed MCILF not resetting arousal when she climaxed with Nerd watching.
- – Fixed crash with Slacker shower walk-in event.
- – Added Firebrand art.
- – It’s cute. Go look at it.
- – She’s got a butt. Like a badonk. Not just a cake; it’s a whole bakery.
- – And it’s got jiggle physics.
- – Updated expressions for Firebrand’s model.
- – Added wet skin textures for MCILF.
- – Added cutdown underwear set.
- – Added water skin effects to existing shower and pool scenes.
- – Added all main NPCs to the main menu screen.
- – Updated main menu title art.
- – Idle animations now have a random start seed (so characters with similar idle animations won’t sync up)
- – MCILF now has her boob bounce animations properly referenced.
- – Updated menu background art.
- – ClickablePerson instances (like those used for interactable NPCs) can now be handed fixed parameters (to force outfit sets, expressions, etc.)
- – Removed unused “supports_focus_mask” flag now that I have focus masks figured out for all displayables.
- – Lightened wall colour of Firebrand’s bedroom.
- – Firebrand can now be instructed to do laundry for you. Unlocks cutdown underwear.
- – Updated existing outfits to use cutdown underwear when it’s unlocked (More detailed underwear system will be coming soon).
- – Added basic Firebrand walk-in events. Triggers at most once every 3 days.
- – Added new animated phone background. Unlocked via Firebrand’s computer.
- – Fixed unintended loop when shortening Cheerleader’s skirt.
- – Fixed crash when triggering Cheerleader’s clothing fix quest by talking to her.
- – ChoreList now supports lists of tags for .has_tag and .use_tag. Convenient for writing triggers for some events.
- – Person interact now correctly places the MCILF at the start of the person list (was causing issues previously)
- – Character display now properly handles not having the MCILF being displayed at all.
- – Fixed Slacker retreating off of the screen when he was embarrassed (and probably other related bugs).
- – Fixed socks not actually being hidden when they were removed.
- – Fixed MCILF not entering screen properly when interacting with an object.
- – Fixed MCILF taking off bra twice in one event (instead of the much more interesting and logical shirt THEN bra).
- – Fixed crash for Slacker in bathroom.
- – Fixed logic error when applying a new outfit to a character.
- – Added support for different sock sets (separate from shoes) in character models.
- – Updated existing models to properly separate socks from shoes.
- – Added thigh_pinch parameter for outfits. On appropriate models (Cheerleader only, atm), pinches thighs in where the socks make contact.
- – Added art for The Cheerleader.
- – Is it okay if I put “Added art for the Cheerleader” twice to make the changelog look bigger? It was a lot of work!
- – Screw it! I write the changelogs, I’ll write what I want!
- – Added unique idle animation for The Cheerleader.
- – Added unique boob bounces for The Cheerleader.
- – Added optional bounce animation parameters for Person class. If present will replace the default MCILF bounce animation for that character.
- – Tidied up some unused parameters from Person definition.
- – Characters now properly bounce in AND out of focus when talking. Jiggly!
- – Middle mouse button now brings up Ren’py menu for fully one handed operation.
- – Added Cheerleader expressions.
- – Added cutdown variants for the Cheerleader’s top and skirt.
- – Updated Cheerleader’s top repair event to allow you to cut down her top.
- – Swapped character display calls from Ren’py to their Python equivalents.
- – Added support for displaying multiple NPCs at once. Can be done by calling the npc_display label once for each NPC: #ItJustWorks.
- – Added “group_interact” label for easily starting a conversation with multiple NPCs at once.
- – Tidied up how talk focus and unfocus is handed out by character call events, particularly at the start of interactions.
- – Added WIP placeholder art for new secondary character, codename: “Busty”.
- – Added placeholder clothing effects for Busty.
- – Added “outfit_tag_requirement” keyword for menu options. Only selectable if you are wearing an appropriately tagged outfit.
- – Added “npc_outfit_tag_requirement” keyword for menu options. Only selectable if the NPC is wearing an appropriatley tagged outfit.
- – “use_tag” now works properly for daily tags (ie. clears the tag after use). Useful for cleanly enabling/disabling some events.
- – Tidied up some logic in how ChoreList handles/checks tags internally.
- – Added support for timed tags in ChoreList class. Useful for cleanly enabling/disabling some events.
- – Cheerleader “torn clothing” event now happens any time you chat with her or clean her room, at most every 4 days, while any of her clothing can be modified.
- – Added placeholder at for the Principle; now shown when appropriate.
- – Added event between Busty and Student. Triggers on Fridays.
- – Added event with Busty.
- – Added new workplace event. Triggers on Wednesdays (will later be something you can schedule yourself).
- – Added a bunch of paths to said new event.
- – Simplified the list of character transforms that are being used to display characters. Probably fixed a bunch of character display bugs at the same time.
- – Fixed characters not being properly hidden when off screen, resulting in growing GPU memory usage (particularly with newer, more detailed character models).
How To Install A Very Full House
- Play the game