The Last Goblin Free Download Latest Version
The Last Goblin Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – A stealth RPG harem collecting game with a mischievous goblin main character.
Developer: Marblecrown Games – Subscribestar
OS: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac
Genre: 3dcg, male protagonist, adventure, fantasy, harem, vaginal sex, oral sex, anal sex, handjob, group sex, groping, big ass, big tits, creampie, milf
The Last Goblin. A stealth RPG harem collecting game with a mischievous goblin main character. Sneak through and explore the city of Krumveld, ruled by the brutal baron who killed your people. Meet the city’s women and build your harem as you take revenge on the baron while also forging a new future for all of goblinkind. As your harem grows, not only do you get to enjoy more of those obvious benefits, but you also gain access to more tools to help you sneak and gain access to more parts of the city.
– Added Isabella’s progression content and 4 scenes for harem content (7 new scenes) total. Isabella’s progression and submission will be a two part process continued in a future update, this is part one. It should still have plenty to enjoy as there is only around 1 less scene than normal. Three new sex cards for Isabella can be found.
– Added new scene for Priscilla to progress her story a little.
– Added the Upper Wall District just north of the Central Wall District.
– Added a new stealthing mechanic (this was a nightmare to implement so let me know if you come across issues with it, I know the cooldown timer doesn’t disappear sometimes). Don’t want to spoil what it is, but you’ll know it when you get it.
– Added Sex sounds/voices to some of Laura’s night time harem scenes. (Looking for feedback on this).
– Fixed a few map issues
– Fixed various bugs from before with dialogue and line of sight issues.
– Probably some other things I’m forgetting.
v0.3.2 (Previous saves should be compatible):
– 7 new scenes in 75 renders.
– The first side quest for the Old Man.
– Introduction to the mad clown’s realm, a side area that will have various optional challenges to unlock additional scenes throughout the game.
– One new scene for Melanie, Laura, and Cindy. Three new scenes for Wendy and the introduction scene for Priscilla (might need to do a little exploring to find the last one).
– You will no longer be able to enter the registry before starting Cindy’s quest that involves the registry.
– Fixed some scenes being available before they should be.
– Fixed some stealth bushes not working correctly.
– Fixed a quest not being labeled as completed in the quest log.
– Various bugfixes and tweaks to the stealth.
– Various minor changes and fixes to dialogue.
– Lindis’ shop was updated with some of the new sex cards.
v0.3.1 (Again, saves should be compatible and no level 3 or 4 lockpicks available yet):
– Added Lindis’ first progression scene in 11 new renders.
– Fixed the sign infront of Kretch’s cave that tells you how many sex cards are available in the current version.
– Fixed (I hope) a guard in the Lower Wall District not spawning and despawning correctly according to alert level.
– Fixed mini labels disappearing after Melanie’s day time scene.
– Fixed a potential soft lock that was possible in the recollection room.
– Fixed an issue with the Calling Bell if used in certain situations.
– Fixed a few instances of music turning off when it shouldn’t.
– Fixed a few grammatical and spelling errors.
v0.3 (LEVEL 3 AND 4 LOCKPICKING NOT IN GAME YET. YOU DON’T NEED THEM FOR ANY OF THE CONTENT)
Note on save compatibility: Saves from previous versions should be compatible, however, if you choose to bring over a save from a previous version, the name that Cindy calls Kretch when she joins the harem will default to just a blank. You can always change how she refers to Kretch at the sign next to Kretch’s bed. If that bothers you, you would have to start a new game so that the name defaults to Kretch.
– Added Cindy’s progression and harem content (except for daytime harem scene) in 107 new renders.
– Added the Calling Bell item at the end of Cindy’s questline. It can be used from the player inventory to return them to the safety of Kretch’s cave.
– Expanded Priscilla Galdenhoff’s storyline.
– Introduced Shanelle, a future optional harem girl.
– New areas that are part of Cindy’s storyline.
– Fixed some typos and grammatical issues.
– Fixed more stealth line of sight issues.
– Removed one of the guards from the intro area in the goblin camp. This guard was causing trouble for a number of players and the intro tutorial achieves what it’s supposed to with or without this guard.
– Added a sign outside Kretch’s cave that tells you how many sex cards are available in the game currently.
– Seaside district name should now appear on screen when entering the zone.
– Fixed some questlog issues.
– Fixed a few issues with recollection room.
– Some other stuff I’m probably forgetting.
v0.2.1 (Previous saves should be compatible) LEVEL 3 AND 4 LOCKPICKING IS NOT IN GAME YET
– Added Alina’s Intro scene in the Seaside District (bring some rope), 10 renders
– Added the Seaside District complete with guards and gold spawns.
– Added the first custom collectible render to be found in game as part of the $20 subscriber reward.
– Added busts/portraits for the following characters: Lady Galdenhoff, Priscilla Galdenhoff, Baron Galdenhoff and Lindis.
– The thugs from Melanie’s arc who can be paid to remove guards for one night will no longer sometimes wander around randomly.
– Fixed more grammar and typos.
– Fixed various location issues.
– Tweaked guard sight lines in certain areas so that they’re less likely to see you through impassable blocks.
– The text above doors that indicate the lockpicking level necessary to open them will now turn green if you possess the necessary lockpicking level or key.
– Fixed a few issues with gold spawns.
How To Install The Last Goblin
- Play the game
I don’t want to play zelda or 2D PS 1 metroinvania.I want a adult game not grinding bullshit with 2D graphics.Stop wasting our time and your resources making those bullshit RPG games.