Stuck at Home Free Download Latest Version
Stuck at Home Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – Perhaps because it had been a couple of years since…
How was your pandemic? Your quarantine? For our protagonist, it did not start well.
Just as he was getting comfortable with working from home,
he suddenly lost his job and his rent skyrocketed,
forcing him to swallow his pride and move back in with his family.
Most of them welcomed him back gladly, but he didn’t feel nearly as happy about it.
For him it was like he was back to square one, like he had never left in the first place.
And now he would have to spend his days doing nothing, unable to go outside due to the restrictions,
unable to earn money or be useful. And worst of all,
he would constantly bump into his family in precarious and awkward situations.
- Atout 400~ lines of dialogue.
- 2 lengthy scenes with Mia and 2 new CGs to find.
- Made sure that the game asks for confirmation when quitting from the pause menu. I wasn’t aware that that was missing.
- Finally included the ability to rotate the screen on Android. Sorry that it took so long.
- Adjusted the dish washing minigame to be more consistent across different hardware. Also made it a little easier on Android.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- About 400~ lines of dialogue.
- 2 lengthy scenes with Mom and 2 new CGs to find.
- Finally implemented Sundays (though there is little dialogue/content there yet).
- Added the backyard to the minimap.
- Improved the tooltip to actually follow the mouse/touch position. I meant to implement that last update, but I forgot.
- Added the hint tooltip to the last heart, even though it will just say ‘to be continued’ for now.
- Added hints to the gallery.
- Added a 4th song. Also the last one of the ‘main songs’ that will play during the game. More songs for special stuff and minigames to come though!
- Worked on the minigames to help with loading. There was a mishap on my part actually, but it was barely noticeable with decent hardware so I didn’t realize how bad it actually was.
- Switched around Casey masturbation CGs, just because I felt the order is better this way. This was also suggested to me.
- New backgrounds to some old CGs!
- The previous extra compression on Android is no longer there, as it did not affect things much. Also minigame stuff should now work, fingers crossed.
- 0.2.5b: Fixed the second m-scene not showing with Mom.
- About 450~ lines of dialogue.
- 2 lengthy scenes with Chloe and 2 new CGs to find.
- Jason now appears when resting or sleeping, as well as when you shower and take baths. Yes, you can now shower and take baths. Crazy.
- 2 new songs added that will loop in the background.
- Hint system is moved to hovering over the affection hearts and includes a nice little tooltip.
- Added minimap icons for character locations.
- Heart now pop ups when affection is increased.
- Some redrawn CGs, including the TV watching scene with Jude. These were done back in March, and as such did not affect the release of this update (I know at least one person would be upset if I didn’t mention that)
- Added the calendar, allowing you to skip forward to any day. Technically should work forever, at least until an integer error.
- A ‘shake’ during certain parts of dialogue. It was gone due to the rework, but it’s back. A minor detail, but adds nicely to the dialogue.
- There was quite the size increase last time so I did some stuff to lessen the load there. Not a massive difference, but every bit counts and will eventually add up to saving several gigs of space.
- Android system is extra compressed to see if that improves performance and helps some people actually play the game. We’ll see if it actually does anything though.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- 0.2.0b: Fixed 2 incredibly small bugs and 2 incredibly small things I forgot about.
- 0.2.0b: Android version is EVEN more compressed this time around. Let me know what you think/if there are problems.
- 0.2.0c: Fixed mom’s minimap icon showing up where it shouldn’t.
About 440~ lines of dialogue.
8 new CGs for Mom, though no new expressions.
Washing dishes minigame with 2 difficulties, but no reward for the second difficulty yet.
Fixed a small bug.
Fixed a bug with replaying the new minigame.
Fixed another small bug.
About 450~ lines of dialogue.
8 new CGs for Mia, though no new expressions because of some plans I have.
Phone fixing minigame with 2 difficulties, but no reward for the second difficulty yet.
Also fixed a pretty bad bug from the previous update.
Bug fix and translations
- Removed the ability to lose affection points.
- Improved the UI closer to the final vision. (You can press the time-of-day text to forward time as well)
- Included the beginning work for the calendar.
- Improved the fading drastically.
- Prepared the code for outfits which is necessary for future updates.
- Locked the rooms at night, though you will be able to enter later with enough affection.
- Characters will now show up on the screen and must be clicked to interact with.
- Fixed name resetting to Jason when loading a save.
- Other small fixes that I didn’t note down.
- Rollback was improved a fair bit, but the biggest issue is around choices so that will still require much work.
- The max affection is still 1.
- You can find the affection by hovering over the ‘Info’ below the time and if you hover over the character’s image there, you can get hints for what to do next!
Also something I added in the planned features on the main page:
- The Android version will take much longer than I originally thought, so for now it is unavailable! But one day I’m sure I can get it done!
- A lot of dialogue, but most of it can be missed depending on certain choices (This is because I want people to have a different experiences!)
- 4 CGs and small events with each that will evolve further in the future.
- Ability to move around the house! It’s bare-bones for now, but it will get better!
- Text Speed slider changed a little. The last one is instant and the second to last one will match your framerate. I can still improve on this if people want me to!
- Fixed returning to menu.
- Fixed the black screen after choosing a name.
- Fixed problems with starting a new game.
- Fixed getting stuck in the hallway(?)
- Fixed another issue with returning to menu.
- Fixed an issue with skipping and choices.
- The max affection for now is 1.
- Mom and Chloe are impossible to lose affection with(for now).
- Mia and Casey can go to the negatives, but you can keep talking with them until you get them to 1.
- Chloe is the easiest character and Mia is the most fickle.
- Casey talks the most and Mia talks the least.
- You can find the affection by hovering over the word ‘Relations’ and if you hover over the character’s image there, you can get hints for what to do next!
How To Install Stuck at Home
- Play the game