School Game Free Download Latest Version
School Game Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – School Game is a game with RPG elements.
Developer: Sloths Command Patreon – Discord
Version: 0.944 BugFix7
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Language: English (machine translated), Russian
Genre: 2D Game, 2DCG, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Big Tits, Creampie, Sandbox, RPG, Simulator, Strategy
School Game is a game with RPG elements. You create your character and evolve in a school environement. Learn skills, buy equipement, meet classmates, build your reputation and budget, be a member of the student council and various clubs, and improve your relationship with the head of the student council, which you may decide to replace. Isn’t it what everyone wanted in high school, even in student years: complete freedom of action?
– The ability to download modifications using the game has been added. All you need to do now is go into the game, into the folder with modifications and click “download modification”, after which this modification will be downloaded from the internal path. At the moment, the feature is only available to Patreon subscribers of the Super Best Friend ($25) level and above.
– A new feature has been added – cloud saves. Now you can make cloud saves at any time by enabling this feature in the subscriber’s patreon account. All your saves in automatic mode will be loaded as soon as you go to the “Cloud” tab in the downloads. You can transfer saves in this way from an android to a PC device and vice versa, playing from the desired save at any time. All your saves are stored on a remote server and become available as soon as the subscriber’s patreon mail is entered. This feature is currently only available to Super Best Friend ($25) and above subscribers.
– Improved performance for cross-platform saves: now when transferring one save to different devices on which the game is available, those will work more stable.
– Added over 16 different skin colors for randomized female NPCs, ranging from lighter to darker.
– A new feature has been added to the randomized character editor, in the customization option, the ability to change skin color. It is available in the Body Customization category.
– Added the ability to fully customize the skin color of a randomized female NPC for any taste using RGB code. Absolutely any: even yellow, even red, even blue. The feature itself is currently only available with a Best Friend ($10) and higher Patreon subscription.
– Randomized female NPCs can now spawn hair clips, hair bands, and other hair accessories. For each hairstyle there are unique hairpins / elastic bands, and in total there are 5 of them for each of the basic hairstyles.
– Different variations of bracelets can now spawn on randomized female NPCs, of which there are a total of 4 possible pieces.
– Now, on randomized female NPCs, chains around the neck are generated with some chance – there are three variations in total, and the total percentage of the possibility of their appearance on RNPCs is 20 percent.
– Added Discord Integration: You can now turn on the option to display what you are playing while playing, and it will appear on your discord profile with all available information, starting with where your character is and what he is doing. This feature can be disabled, and the setting during the launch of the game will be responsible for it.
– The map was completely changed and redesigned: firstly, it became three times larger, secondly, more marks appeared on it, thirdly, it will be much easier to expand it by itself than the old map with new locations.
– A new window has been added to interact with the game interface/game. It is displayed in the player’s diary, on the last page, and already in this window all randomized NPCs, your character’s relationship with them, their location and some other information available to you are displayed. In addition, all lists are sorted by different methods to choose from, so finding any desired RNPS will be quite simple.
– New events have been added to the Gym location, available for your character to drop.
– Added new 18+ category events available for your character to drop, with a randomized NPC participating in them.
– Some deleted game content has been restored and is now back in the game.
– More than 30 new reactions have been added to the Randomized NPC Interaction Menu, in the place where the reaction is displayed, when a randomized NPC visits your character. All these reactions depend on what you have already done, as well as what kind of plans your character has for this mechanic.
– Events with calls from randomized NPCs are now limited to two times, and this figure is reset after the start of a new in-game day.
– Now with the help of the current framework for creating modifications, you can create marks on the city map.
– Now, if your character has bought a new apartment, the location on the map of his point of residence changes.
– Now, after receiving the quest to exterminate hooligans by your character, he has the opportunity to choose when communicating with the quest giver for what reason he came: about the task or just to chat.
– An option has been added to the subscriber’s patreon menu – creating a new root folder for the game. With this feature, you will be able to make a path for modifications outside of the game, anywhere on your device.
– Now the screen at the very beginning of the game with the choice of language appears much more smoothly on the screen, without strange choppy animations.
– New features have been added to the subscriber’s patreon account: now you have a choice of common standard paths/driven in by you personally, as new root directories, when driving any paths into the input string.
– A new location has been added to the global map, available for walking – the forest.
– A new sublocation has been added to the player’s room – an entrance. Now there you can take the scholarship that the academy pays to your character. In addition, this background was added to some events in which this location was positioned, but it was not on the screen at all.
– There was a minor refactoring regarding the code for displaying the male RNPCs in the editor and the game session: some unnecessary rudimentary functions were removed, some work was done to optimize these processes, and in general a little more detail was added to make this system work better.
– Nearly all rules available for randomized female NPCs now apply the new available relationship stages, such as Phobia and Fear. Your character will be able to poke randomized NPCs to do something.
– Now, by skipping the mini-game in the grocery store, your character will not be able to receive events from there in any way.
– Now the modifications available for wetting are displayed on a permanent basis with the ability to download them, if the patron role allows it, or follow the links for exactly the same download, but manually.
– Now, when triggering the “Be Friendzoned” rule on randomized NPCs, your relationship does not require any stage or courage – it works permanently.
– Now the “List of Donators” is loaded when the game is loaded, which is why in public versions, instead of a shortened version of this option, a full-fledged one appears.
– Now a modification with an example of how to generally make modifications to the game is not displayed in the lists. It’s still in the files.
– Now, when you enter something in the text input line, it automatically adjusts to the field on which you are entering.
– Added even more hints in case an exception should have been thrown.
— A new button has been added to your character editor that allows you to change the gender of your character. At the moment, a small number of mechanics and systems have been adapted for this possibility.
— Over a dozen different skin tones were added for randomized female NPCs, ranging from lighter to darker. This skin tone is displayed in all CGs scenes and in the appearance of randomized NPCs, respectively.
— A new mechanic has been added to the game: now randomized NPCs can call your character if they have his phone number. Especially for this opportunity, more than two dozen different variations of the call were written, which change depending on the character and some other factors.
— For randomized female NPCs, a new scene has been added – pose 69. It is available from the scene selection menu.
— For randomized female NPCs, 6 new bras and 6 new sets of underwear have been added: they can be selected in the randomized NPC editor, and they will also spawn on randomized NPCs on their own.
— For randomized female NPCs, 6 new pairs of swimsuits have been added that range from the vulgarity of the most randomized NPC. The more vulgar one is, the more depraved swimsuit will be generated on it.
— Changed and reworked some events with Yuki Oota to the current standards: now you can win back the character of your character through multiple choices. If before that you did not like his character, prescribed at the very beginning, now you can safely move away from him and play something else. At the moment, the structure of events with her is similar in terms of elections to the structure of the initial events with Ayano Yoshida.
— Some plot points shown in the overall storyline have been edited. In some places, the text has been changed, in some conditions, the drop conditions for events.
— The game engine has been ported to a new version – 8.1.1, which fixes some bugs and exceptions, and improves performance on Apple M1/M2 devices. In addition, new functions have been written for it and some features have been adapted, which will slightly improve performance on other devices such as Android, Windows or Linux.
— Now in the event where Barneybald’s Preachers sings, a song made especially for this event plays.
— Added new story events that are available to drop for the story character “God Barneybald”. In order to open them, it is enough to give the preachers in your apartment the necessary amount of money.
— Added new events related to the story character Robert the Cockroach.
— Added text to 18+ scene with randomized male NPCs.
— Minor refactoring of the code that is responsible for interactions with randomized NPCs was carried out: existing formulas were slightly edited, the code itself was improved, and some new functions were made that improve the performance of this section of code.
— Minor refactoring of the code responsible for the modifications was carried out: some bugs and shortcomings of this system were fixed, the performance of some points was improved, and the situation with this system was slightly improved in general.
— A minor refactoring of the code responsible for the efficiency of the fight system was carried out: the code responsible for this system was improved, some bugs and shortcomings were fixed, and the miscalculation formulas were updated to the current game standards
— A minor refactoring of the code was carried out, which concerns the system for determining the appearance of randomized NPCs: the look of the code itself has been improved, some bugs/shortcomings associated with this identifier have been fixed.
— Minor code refactoring was carried out, which is responsible for generating randomized NPCs: some bugs and flaws were fixed, rudimentary code sections were removed, and in general, work was carried out on the appearance of the code itself.
— A new background has been added to the game – the background of the church. This is currently available only in some in-game events.
— Now, if your character finds a randomized NPC using the «Find Character» feature in an abandoned factory, he will automatically open this location on the map.
— The function of taking photos / using the album was cut from the game for a while.
— A new tab has been added to the biography menu of randomized NPCs – skills. It shows cooking skills, gambler, experience in fights and other indicators of randomized NPCs.
— Dialogues that improve your character’s skills now require that your character have that skill lower than the randomized NPC they’re talking to.
— A new tattoo has been added for female randomized NPCs – Barneybald’s tattoo. It can be done in the randomized NPC editor.
— The conditions for the completion/drop of some events with the story character Ayano Yoshida have been edited: there should now be much fewer errors associated with this moment of the game, as well as with the passage of the story of Ayano Yoshida.
— Minor refactoring of systems related to tattoos / scars in randomized NPCs was carried out: datasets were edited, methods for obtaining this data, and the system for recognizing these elements was slightly revised in general, which will slightly improve the situation associated with exceptions due to this system.
— The system for pumping the attribute of strength by your character has been improved: the calculations themselves have been improved, formulas of inverse proportionality have been added to it, and also, in general, the speed of pumping this attribute to other attributes of a physical character has been reworked.
— A complete refactoring of the systems responsible for leveling physical attributes was carried out: firstly, all this was transferred to separate functions, secondly, new mechanics were added that allow you not to lose extra points when leveling a single attribute, and thirdly, they were slightly changed and rebalanced the very conditions of pumping for the uniform development of your character.
— For randomized NPCs, new aggressive extortion events have been added.
— For randomized NPCs, a new hidden parameter has been added – cleanliness. It determines when RNPS shaves, what kind of sexual contact he makes with your character, and also affects some other things and game mechanics.
— For randomized NPCs, a hidden parameter has been added – sexual temperament. It determines how many times with this character you can get 18+ scenes per day.
— When loading saves made on an older version of the game, a warning is now issued about the possible presence of bugs and exceptions when continuing to play on this save.
— A new event has been added regarding part-time jobs at the grocery store
— Minor refactoring of the code that was responsible for the game engine was carried out: defining functions were improved, known bugs and shortcomings related to this were fixed.
— A scrollbar has been added to the sponsors table, with which you can scroll through the entire list.
— The mechanics of distribution of biographies for randomized NPCs has been slightly changed, due to which the situation with their distribution has been slightly improved and some errors related to this have been fixed.
— There was a minor refactoring of the systems responsible for the initial load. In addition, systems running continuously with the game running have also been affected, which will fix some performance issues and some possible exceptions.
— Now your character does not get injured from fights if at the end of the fight he had more than 80 percent of his maximum health points. Prior to this, for this to happen, he needed to not take damage in fights at all.
— Now, if your character did not communicate with anyone before using the Character Search tab, instead of outputting a common empty array, it will be displayed that you have not communicated with anyone before.
— Now, if your character has a very unassuming appearance, and a randomized NPC is obsessed with appearance, he may want to stop communicating with your character.
— A minor refactoring of the systems responsible for dropping events with randomized NPCs was carried out, which improved the logic of their dropping out, and also improved the randomizer in general, with the help of which the desired RNP drops out in the desired event.
— Some points have been edited regarding the sorting of randomized NPCs in the general lists, with the help of which RNPs are selected for interaction.
— Added new events related to life situations/difficulties.
— The interface of the main character’s appearance editor has been modified.
— There has been a minor refactoring of the system that is responsible for determining what clothes to wear on randomized female NPCs: now this function has many more possible uses.
— The system responsible for creating 18+ scenes with randomized NPCs has been slightly refactored: sprites are now assembled a little better, the system itself has much fewer errors that cause exceptions.
— Minor refactoring of the code responsible for determining which events with randomized NPCs are required to drop: now all events that drop on your character will drop with a large number of conditions, which will fix a bug where an event could drop without any prerequisites .
— A minor refactoring of the system responsible for dropping events with randomized NPCs was carried out: existing problems were fixed, the code itself was improved, and in general, this system now brings a little less problems.
— A minor refactoring of the system responsible for dressing up your character has been carried out: certain bugs/errors have been fixed, the situation with the code itself has been improved at this point in the game, and in general, this very code now looks a little better.
— Minor refactoring of the code has been carried out, which concerns operations on your character: lag during the operations themselves has been reduced, and also, in general, a little more possible functions have been added.
— Now, during the presence of any debuffs on your character’s attributes, not only the percentage by which these same attributes are reduced is shown, but also the time it takes for this debuff to be removed.
— When used outside of combat, a Medkit will now remove all attribute debuffs that are applied to your character.
— The code responsible for clothing/underwear/swimwear preferences for randomized female NPCs was refactored: certain flaws were fixed, new things were added to the generation list.
— Events have been better sorted by new files/folders. In addition, some outputs have been fixed in some events with randomized NPCs, which will fix some bugs with incorrect time passing there / removing energy or satiety.
— A minor refactoring of the systems responsible for determining the time was carried out: the problems that related to the loss of events from these miscalculations, the functions that were in this section of the code, were slightly fixed, and the code itself was slightly improved in general, which will improve the situation with performance on some android devices, as well as remove a few potential exceptions/bugs.
— The «Harem Lover» perk adds a new feature to your character – because of it, randomized NPCs cannot throw your character into the friend zone.
— The Fast Learner perk now grants two XP every hour at a 50% chance instead of one. In addition, from the luck indicator, it can give 1 more experience point each time.
— The systems responsible for collecting sprites of randomized female NPCs / scenes with them were refactored: this fixed some errors and bugs, improved the structure itself and made it more flexible.
— Changed and reworked certain events with Yuki Oota to the current standards: now you can play the character of your character through multiple choices. If before that you did not like his character, prescribed at the very beginning, now you can safely move away from him and play something else. At the moment, the structure of events with her is similar in terms of elections to the structure of the initial events with Ayano Yoshida.
— Changed and reworked certain events with Ayano Yoshida to the current standards: now you can play the character of your character through multiple choices. If before that you did not like his character, prescribed at the very beginning, now you can safely move away from him and play something else.
— A new 18+ pose has been added for randomized female NPCs – Side Sex Pose. Accordingly, a new scene was drawn for her.
— The system of some location interactions with the main character’s room has been changed: two location interactions have been removed from the location, including showering and cooking. These two interactions have been moved to new room sub-locations: the bathroom and the kitchen.
— A new storyline has been added with a new character – the god Barneybald. His events can be done with a low chance if your character is in his apartment.
— Added a new function during the start – “Always do not skip the mini-game”.
— Now randomized NPCs can try to rob your character, his apartment. Only the most courageous are capable of this, as well as those who need money / who have been interfered with by your character in any way.
— Added new events with randomized NPCs that drop randomly.
— A new basic hairstyle has been added to your character editor and is available to choose from. With it, your character becomes bald. In addition, he can now also become bald with the help of a beauty salon – a new function has been added there that allows you to change your hairstyle to zero.
— A minor refactoring of the function responsible for rendering and presenting the appearance of a randomized NPC was carried out: some unnecessary and rudimentary check functions were removed, the code itself was slightly edited for better performance and less visual scale.
— A minor refactoring of the system responsible for creating/editing randomized NPCs was carried out: some flaws were fixed, some things that were rudimentary at this stage of development were removed.
— The system responsible for the generation of randomized NPCs was refactored: the superfluous was removed, a new one was added that would fix possible generation errors, and also, in general, the code responsible for this part of the game was slightly improved.
— Randomized male NPCs can now appear without hair. In addition, you can now set whether a randomized NPC will be bald or not in the RNPS editor, under the fifth base hairstyle.
— The system responsible for the initial dot distribution of attributes in your character creation menu has been edited: instead of 50 points, available initial unallocated points have become 30. All attributes, except for luck, prestige and cunning, now give 2 attribute points for one unallocated point, and luck, authority and cunning is worth 8, 8, and 4 attribute points per unallocated attribute point, respectively.
— A minor code refactoring was carried out regarding the cooking system: some systems were slightly changed, some game mechanics were fixed and improved.
— The code was refactored regarding the interface of the occult club: some flaws associated with this moment of the game were fixed, and the very appearance of this very code was slightly improved.
— The fear system has been reworked: now, at a certain level of relations, the character you are trying to intimidate / force to do something will still do it if the fear is above 900 or 1500 units. This includes intimidation, robbery and threats.
— Added new event scenarios when a randomized NPC is feared high during some interactions. Including, if the RNPS has a high fear, and you invite him to meet, now he will agree to this with one hundred percent probability.
— Added a new possible interaction with randomized male NPCs – suggest dating.
— Added a new possible interaction with randomized male NPCs – suggest dating.
— Added text to 18+ scenes with randomized NPCs to describe the process.
— Now in sex scenes with randomized male NPCs, there is a choice of who you will be in this sexual relationship: active or passive
— Added a new storyline related to randomized NPCs. To get it, you need to go to the beach, and it may fall out with some chance
— Added new events with randomized female NPCs.
— Added new events related to the story character Yoshida Ayano. These become available under certain conditions, as well as cohabitation with her.
— Now the black color with RGB 000 and 000000 is not completely displayed on the clothes of randomized NPCs in case of changing the color of this very clothes
— The branch with Robert the Cockroach has been replenished with new events that will drop out depending on the progress of your character in the plot/choices
— Now, if your character has the maximum amount of reputation points in the grocery store, the window with the points needed for promotion will not be shown
— Now 18+ scenes that don’t have any text will in any case give a positive increase in relationship points with the randomized NPC that the scene happens to
— Increased the amount of fear points required to leave the academy from 1000 to 3000.
— The English translation of the file was improved, which contained more than 120,000 characters, as well as almost everything related to interactions and the interaction interface with randomized
— Now, if a randomized NPC that has low courage, he will not come up with a scene of jealousy towards your character if he and your character have a relationship.
— Intimidation, as well as a lot more aggressive interactions in general, now reduces the amount of bravery of the randomized NPC it was applied to
— The background of the location “Beauty Salon” in the shopping center was completely changed and redrawn. In addition, now it has 3 options: day, night and morning.
— The background of the “Kitchen” location was completely changed and redrawn, which was positioned in some events with Ayano, as well as Yuki Oota
— Minor refactoring of the code that was responsible for the generation of randomized NPCs was carried out: the generation of the NPCs themselves was improved, as well as some points that required some attention were fixed and finalized
— Minor refactoring of the code that was responsible for sex scenes with randomized NPCs was carried out: some ejaculation formulas were improved, CG miscalculations of the scene were edited and certain points that required attention were edited
— The code that is responsible for defining scenes with randomized NPCs has been refactored: new details have been added, and layers that overlap each other have been edited to create an overall picture
— The code responsible for managing the occult club was refactored: certain formulas were edited and tweaked, the mechanics themselves were improved
— A minor refactoring of the code that is responsible for managing the journalism club was carried out: some shortcomings in training were fixed, some poorly working mechanics, as well as other things that required attention.
— The code of the relationship system with randomized NPCs was refactored: the functions responsible for issuing relationship points for interactions were taken into account, some formulas for the success of these very interactions.
— Added a new feature when defeating randomized NPCs in fights – the ability to shave the head of the defeated randomized NPC. This greatly reduces his courage level and also, as expected, removes the hair on his head.
— Now after losing a fight with a randomized NPC, you can lose your hair if your character is completely unlucky.
— A new option has been added to the beauty salon in the mall location – dye your hair. With it, you can change the color of your character’s hair into something else.
— A new item has been added to the online store – a trimmer. With it, you can shave the heads of randomized NPCs, as well as the head of your character.
— Now, if your character has become bald, his new hairstyle will grow only after a while – after 30 days.
— The system responsible for group activities of randomized NPCs has been slightly refactored: now there are no such problems due to which the perpetrator / victim is confused, there are no more problems associated with some other features of these systems. In addition, this system has been slightly improved in general.
— Some locations have been slightly refactored: some location interactions/transitions have been sorted out, locations load faster, and lists containing randomized NPCs have been improved.
— The system responsible for assembling sprites of randomized NPCs was refactored: the performance of this part of the game was slightly improved, some bugs and shortcomings were fixed, and the code itself was generally improved.
— A complete refactoring of the system that is responsible for dropping events with randomized NPCs was carried out: the conditions of some events were revised, problems associated with the non-dropping of these same events were fixed, and in general, now the code of this system itself looks a little better than it was before.
— The system that is responsible for initializing the data at the start of the game has been refactored: there are fewer errors associated with the omission of any variable, everything related to this system has been moved to one file, and also in general the problems associated with it all , has become much smaller.
— The percentage in the bank has been reduced from the standard 5 percent to 2. It can still be increased with perks/skills.
— A new feature has been added to the modding framework, with which you can create events with randomized NPCs without any crutches, using a simple function.
— A new background has been added to the game – the background of the dressing rooms on the beaches, which is opened and shown in some events with randomized NPCs
— Minor code refactoring was carried out, which is responsible for determining tips in the diary: now other variables react to the text, the notes themselves have become more understandable.
— The system that is responsible for creating randomized NPCs has been refactored: some errors that come out with a certain chance have been fixed, and the performance of this system has been improved.
How To Install School Game
- Play the game