House Party Free Download Latest Version
House Party Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game.
Developer: Eek! Games Patreon
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Genre: 3D Game, 3DCG, Adventure, Animated, Combat, Corruption, Dating sim, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Gay (avoidable), Groping, Humor, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Multiple endings, Oral sex, Point & click, Romance, Sandbox, Sexual harassment, Simulator, Stripping, Vaginal sex, Voiced, Voyeurism
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry.
My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn’t much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.
- The female player character can be selected in the Character Select UI (*in select releases)
- Adjusted colors for most of the interactable UI elements to improve visibility
- Updated cloth physics for Ashley, Katherine, Lety and Stephanie
- Added garage cutscene
- Added Frank mini oral scene in the yard (asset only at this time; not available in story)
- Fixed an issue in Katherine’s cutscene that could cause it to get stuck
- Also updated cloth on the Main Menu
- Fixed an issue that was limiting what controller and mouse buttons could progress the user through transitional scenes like the Eek! Games logo and Disclaimer scenes
- Fixed an issue that could cause a NullReferenceException and intermittent faulty behavior when trying to select a sorting option in the Inventory UI
- Fixed an issue that could allow the UI Radial to either toggle on, or at least try to toggle on, at times it should not, which could cause it to display at unintended times or prevent expected Cancel/Escape/etc. behaviors by other UI canvases
- The default controller button for crouching is now Left Stick/Left Analog (press), and the default controller button for running is now Left Trigger/LT
- Player gender choice is retained in Character Select UI between sessions
- Loading a saved game now takes into account the PlayerGender data within the save (fixes issues with gender swaps that can occur when loading saves)
- Removed InteractiveState/State GivingBlowJob. It has now been replaced with InteractiveProperty/Property GivingBlowJob. There has been no change in functionality, but CSC users will need to be sure to refactor their stories to use the new Property instead of the InteractiveState
- Two additional InteractiveProperties/Properties are now available and calculated depending on what oral act a Character is undertaking: GivingCunnilingus, and GivingOral
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Characters receiving a Handjob in the Hot Tub from using any sexual sounds whatsoever (does not apply to the “M”/non-Explicit version of the game)
- Player movement is now initially and exclusively tied to the WASD keys on PC, rather than having a “hidden” set of bindings assigned to the Arrow Keys
- The Opportunities, Memories, and Inventory UIs for the controller no longer have default bindings and are now only accessible via the UI Radial, as intended. This frees up several D-Pad buttons for binding other Actions as well
- On Gamepads/Controllers, Masturbate is now bound to “D-Pad Down” by default, as opposed to “D-Pad Up” which is used to delete bindings
- The Command Console can now also use the PageUp/PageDown keys to cycle through old commands
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the game from being paused while in the Game Main scene/game world while the Audio Settings were open
- Fixed an issue that would allow the Player Action Menu/Player Radial to be opened while in Combat Mode, if the UI Radial had been opened first
- If a Character is receiving Cunnilingus, and their genitals are not exposed (generally meaning that bottoms and/or underwear are still on), their Orgasm meter will no longer automatically increase
- “One shot”/single Orgasm SFX will play again in CutScenes in the M-rated/non-explicit version of the game
- Added a few more entries to the loading screen Hints
- Fixed an issue that could cause End Intimacy game events to erroneously end an Intimacy session that was started after the Intimacy : End game event was called
- Certain Console Commands that would allow actions prohibited in the “M”/non-explicit version of the game are now locked off if the user is playing the “M”/non-explicit version
- Random CutScenes selection will now first look at CutScenes that are on the same “floor” as the Player/CutScene Star before searching more broadly for the closest valid randomizable CutScene
- Input Config rebind overlay has been repositioned and recolored
- Removed scrollbar in Input Config
- Fixed controller duplicate detection when rebinding
- Adjusted controller sensitivity sliders
- Adjusted FOV and Gamma sliders
- Fix for cutscene pausing
- Added a bunch of fruits
- Added a fast food
- Minor tweaks and improvements to clothing handling, randomization settings, and misc. configuration settings in a handful of cutscenes
- Improved dancing animation to reduce hair clipping
- Created thumbnail for Brittney’s DNWB shirt
- In the Original Story: Reworked the Muse Storyline for Madison and Derek to fit the female player character.
- In the Original Story: Added alternate dialogue lines for the female player to all characters in the house.
- In the Original Story: Updated the text for the Penguin when it is on the dresser to make it more gender neutral.
- In the Original Story: Updated all poses and pose criteria situations where there would be a conflict between Male and Female poses. There are now separate Male and Female poses.
- In the Original Story: Reworked the Sibling Warfare Storyline for Ashley to fit the female player character, especially when the player, Ashley, and Vickie are all in the closet spying on Madison and Derek.
- In the Original Story: Updated the game introduction text for the female beta.
- In the Original Story: Added a more robust solution for cutscenes and enabled multiple characters to randomly play a cutscene based on their location in the house.
- In the Original Story: Updated all male characters so that they are able to fight back against the female player, with the exception of certain story situations.
- In the Original Story: Updated all instances where characters gave the player a blowjob so that they now give cunnilingus if the player is female.
- In the Original Story: Updated intimate content with all characters in the house to work with the female player character, including dialogue and context.
- In the Original Story: Added a way to handle if the female player flashes other characters.
- In the Original Story: Added a new introduction for Madison when playing as the female character.
- In the Original Story: Updated Vickie’s endurance test to accommodate the female player.
- In the Original Story: Added additional background chatter specific to the female player. Covers multiple situations, fluids, etc.
- In the Original Story: Updated Rachael and Vickie’s dares to be more gender neutral in the way they are worded.
- In the Original Story: fixed an issue that could cause Brittney not to follow Stephanie for prolonged periods of time, if the Player started Stephanie’s “Drunk and Disorderly” Opportunity and let her like…totes chill while sloshed for awhile
- CSC: Properties (for Game Events and Criteria) will now be ordered alphabetically in relevant dropdown menus, similar to States, etc.
- CSC: the Pose Game Event, when used with the Player as the selected Character, now allows for the selection of a specific gender in order to define an accurate selection of poses
- CSC: the Posing Criteria, when used with the Player as the selected Character and CurrentPose as the PoseOption, now allows for the selection of a specific gender in order to define an accurate selection of poses
- CSC: if assigning a Pose (true), the Pose Game Event will now show a bit more information about what Pose a Character is assuming
- CSC: if checking for a CurrentPose, the Posing Criteria will now show a bit more information about what Pose the criteria is referencing/checking for
- CSC: users can now search for where Dialogues are fired via Response “Next Dialogue” entries. To do this, set the Game Event Type to “Dialogue”, and enable Advanced Options. Ensure that an integer Dialogue ID was input into the Custom Event Filter Value field. Then, enable “Include ‘Next’ Dialogue Data, and Search away without having to open up those text files!
- CSC: users can now search for Property Game Events and Criteria checks using the string equivalent of a Property instead of having to search by its integer ID
How To Install House Party
- Play the game