Divine Dawn Free Download Latest Version
Divine Dawn Download Walkthrough + Inc Patch Mod Apk For PC Windows, Mac, Android – is a text-based RPG in which you step into the role of a would-be hero.
Developer: Cryswar – Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Genre: Text-Based, Character Creation, Male Protagonist, Creampie, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Teasing, Adventure, Combat, Fantasy, Graphic Violence, Horror, Humor, Monster, Monster Girl, Religion, Romance, RPG, Turn-Based Combat, Female Domination, Naizuri
Divine Dawn is a text-based RPG in which you step into the role of a would-be hero, with dreams of greatness and no likelihood of achieving any of them in a peaceful world with no real genocidal threats. Then you nearly die several times in a row, discover traces of an ancient mystery and (possibly) impending doom, and go on a road trip with a colorful cast of comrades to save the world! Maybe. You’ve got a lot of fighting, therapy, adventure, and monster girls to deal with before we get to that point. Fortunately, you’ll usually have a partner at your side to help you out in fights and offer witty(?) banter(?). But only you can decide if it’s worth trading your humanity for the power you need – otherworldly energies offer much, but will change your body over time.
Sarah affection 8/10
Celica trust 8
Sam affection 10
Ashley affection 8
Metatron conversation 5
Charles gets 3 new worldbuilding conversations
7? new armors, with unique stat combinations
30-odd new armor traits
10? new Charisma traits
Traits to unlock critical heals
Elements and armors all have fancy new icons, courtesy of TheWiseHedgehog!
- Maya gets a new conversation about therianthropy, a 10 trust scene, her first martial arts training unlocked, and a new nighttime sex scene with maledom. Bratty dog requires correction.
- Ashley gets a 6 affection scene
- Sam gets an 8 trust scene
- Celica gets evening campfire cuddles
- Experimental cheat menu! Some functionality is duplicated to see what people like and what I want to stick with/improve on in the future. Be careful with leveling down, that is experimental.
- Initiative list shows up in combat
- 24? Charisma abilities + masteries
- Cryomancy revamp, including a bunch of new/revamped abilities and 6? new traits
- The they/them army of Sam has been further decimated
- Assorted bugfixes that I forgot 15 minutes after I put them in, weeks ago. The one I remember is fixing instant ability targeting.
Major updates to the opening and weapons in particular
- The pre-temple opening of the game has been completely redone. Pick between bespoke new premade choices or a custom character builder, meet a new character, and meet a more tolerable Sam. Female Sam only; male Sam has been completely removed.
- The temple has gotten minor updates, making it possible to skip some text, taking out some lower-quality stuff, and adding a bit more.
- Sarah and Ashley temple scenes now have their own CGs! Minor updates to the scenes as well.
- The game now has a LOT more backgrounds; temple is unchanged but the forest and home scenes, camp, and Badon now have proper art.
- Amnelis sprite courtesy of Coubalt. Knight-Commander Selendis art courtesy of jfc!
- Amnelis theme and Sofra normal/battle themes all by Ubercrow! The temple boss also has a new theme, courtesy of The Mad Duck
- 4 entirely new weapons – Greataxe, Dual Daggers, Mana Blade, Longbow, each with unique playstyles. Almost every old weapon has been heavily reworked as well! Earth magic got a major revamp too. About 300 new abilities and ~100-150 reworked ones in total.
- A new set of no-requirement channels, so non-mages have good access to buffs, and new Reaction system which lets you reflexively block, counterattack, or evade attacks for a certain duration or use count.
- Significant improvements to much of the progress menu UI, showing much more info about abilities
- Around 15-20 ish traits, some for existing weapons, some for new/magic
- New Metatron 12-affection scene, covering the aftermath of her first lewd. More to come~
The biggest update yet, with about four hours of content as the result of two months of work!
- Metatron’s existing romance and Celica’s new 10-affection romance scene now lead to lewds, each with a bespoke CG with multiple variants! Celica’s CG was drawn by Nor, while Metatron’s was provided by SunsetSkyline.
- Deliver Ina to the knight camp, meeting several new characters, running into your first main plot decision, and unlocking…
- A new combat area, the Deepwoods Verge. Expect to target down specific enemies, deal with cancerous bullshit, and fight…
- Siofra, an extremely hot spirit mommy drawn by Coubalt, a new character debuting as a boss!
- Two entirely new weapons, the Shortbow and the Greatsword, each with 6-10 abilities. Shortbows excel at ability rotations to keep debuffs and statuses on enemies, and can synergize with magic to become a magic archer, while Greatswords deal ruinous damage and can cripple enemies.
- Most weapons now have various stat bonuses and penalties, including several new magic or hybrid melee/magic weapons.
- Ashley gained 8, 10, and 12 trust scenes, which start her along the path of her own custom martial art and reveal quite a bit about our beloved gremlin! Soon you’ll be able to follow her down the same path~
- Maya got adorable new art, courtesy of jfc, with a boatload of new expressions!
- Progress menu heavily revamped, with far more information and less reliance on shitty tooltips, as well as aesthetic improvements.
- Tons of new icons for statuses and stats, especially visible in the progress menu and rightclick stats menu, courtesy of Clockwork Raven!
- A new Charisma stat, which buffs your ally’s offensive and defensive abilities. It can benefit multiple allies, which may become relevant soon…
- Deepwoods Verge monsters are a mix of custom stuff from Garrisen or acquired from Aekashics.
- Deepwoods Verge background art courtesy of Chrisowl!
- The main menu now cycles between a couple cool new backgrounds, and some of the commissioned music. Also messed with the layout slightly so it feels a little more… idk, professional.
- A bunch of new music, particularly the Deepwoods and Sam battle/camp themes by the talented @Ubercrow, and a few from various free-use repositories.
- Various fixes to channeled abilities; they now update targets each turn, including newly-summoned enemies or recently-dying foes, rather than needing to be re-toggled. Buff boosts and channel cost upgrades SHOULD be working properly as well, but doublecheck your pre-mastery channels.
How To Install Divine Dawn
- Play the game